54 minutes ago, Danny said:

Yep. Jokanovic for me too. Carvalhal has been mentioned too but not sure about him. 

No wouldn't be a step up

Another vote here for Jokanovic.

Will be surprised if it goes to anyone else.

1 hour ago, Mr Smith said:

Anyone but Non-League Nigel.

Add MoN/Keane and Hughes to that not wanted list. Jokanovic would be a welcome change from the sometimes dire stuff played under Karanka. 

• Like 1

Evening Post reckon Jokanovic, Carvalhal and O’Neill make up the three man shortlist we’re interested in. 

34 minutes ago, Caz said:

Another vote here for Jokanovic.

Will be surprised if it goes to anyone else.

I want him too

Still unsure if I trust the club to make the correct appointment however. 

I'd like to see us appoint somebody who's worked under Marinakis before. And I've got just the candidate. A man who won two titles for Marinakis over at Olympiakos in 2013 and 2014. A man who as a player scored 96 goals in 403 games for none less than Real Madrid in La Liga. A man who scored 21 goals in 65 internationals for Spain, including a ha-trick against South Korea at Italia 90. I am, of course, talking about José Miguel González Martín del Campo aka Michel.

Pairno afton se, Evangelos!

(Translation (according to Google): Get him in, Evangelos!

• Downvote 1

It's frightening when you think of some of the managers who are available.... Rowett, O'Neill, Keane, Hughes, McCarthy etc. 

We just have to trust that EM will make the right decision. If he really does want promotion this season, he won't achieve it with any of the above. 

17 minutes ago, Dane B said:

It's frightening when you think of some of the managers who are available.... Rowett, O'Neill, Keane, Hughes, McCarthy etc. 

We just have to trust that EM will make the right decision. If he really does want promotion this season, he won't achieve it with any of the above. 

Yeah, I think he's a lot more wise than fawaz, I trust him to bring in a very good manager. Like people have said I don't think he's here to fuck about where as fawaz wanted to try and get things done half arsed. Would be very surprised and disappointed if it was anyone lower than jokanovic, if he wants a chance of going into the prem this year he needs to bring in a manager with an attacking philosophy that knows how to win games, not avoid defeat. A win is a must today, not sure why Gary Brazil is not in interim charge. Simon Ireland and apparently Dawson will help, take it Dawson isn't fit yet to be back, hope he doesn't turn into a Cohen just yet where he slowly drifts to coaching without us really being told 

12 minutes ago, Ricknffc said:

Dawson will help, take it Dawson isn't fit yet to be back, hope he doesn't turn into a Cohen just yet where he slowly drifts to coaching without us really being told 

I always felt that was one of the reasons he was brought in. 

The Mirror - I know! - reported that we want Jokanovic but he has reservations. 

He'd probably be the first person that nobody would complain about since...

I can't remember anyone that nobody complained about.

Make it happen.

1 hour ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Make it happen.

This.

1 hour ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Make it happen.

Give it a couple of months mate.... 

it makes no difference who comes in, the same outcome will happen.

When the new owners came in and Karanka was appointed I was genuinely excited and thought we had a chance to progress, and put the past 5+ years behind us.

However nothing has changed , same shit different year

• Upvote 3

I’ve always maintained that I’d love Rafa at Forest but that ain’t gonna happen unless the planets align in some magnificent manner. Otherwise I’d just like a manager who just tells the players to get out there and play, none of this bullshit defend beyond all means. Play for the shirt, play for the fans, play at any cost .... let yourselves evolve into top quality players beyond your own limitations ... give everything !!!

14 minutes ago, stoddy said:

I’ve always maintained that I’d love Rafa at Forest but that ain’t gonna happen unless the planets align in some magnificent manner. Otherwise I’d just like a manager who just tells the players to get out there and play, none of this bullshit defend beyond all means. Play for the shirt, play for the fans, play at any cost .... let yourselves evolve into top quality players beyond your own limitations ... give everything !!!

Sounds like you want Mike Bassett.

Jardim for me... seems pie in the sky though. 

The odds list is a who’s who of who you don’t want. David Moyes, Martin ONeil, Nigel Clough... don’t care who it is as long they play decent attacking football and can stop us conceding shit goals.

I’d love to see us play wide with genuine pace, fast counter attacking .... But I’ll settle for not being bored