Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Match Thread: Reading FC - Nottingham Forest

I'm desperate for two briefs for this, this thick twat from Long Eaton I go football with down here told me it was definitely pay on the gate, so like a knob I believed him & the next thing I know it's sold out. I know not many go on here but if you know of anyone travelling down & they know of any drop outs give us a pm or something. Cheers.

Hoping for a win.

Also hoping it's not the we can beat any top 6 team but loose to sides like this scenario.

With all the nonsense going on about Karanka it’ll go one of two ways - either he and the players will make a real show of intent and turn Reading over with ease or the players will have checked out mentally and we’ll lose. 

I’m going 3-0 to us. 

Thanks for nothing lads. 

Even though it sold out well & truly a few days ago, barring a few seats for tiny tots and some in the raspberries section, I got 2 in our end. 😎 

The caretaker manager will play Appiah and Yates if he still wants his house and family in tact Monday morning. 

6 minutes ago, Savo said:

The caretaker manager will play Appiah and Yates if he still wants his house and family in tact Monday morning. 

You’d hope Appiah gets a go tomorrow. Lolley has looked knackered recently so whether he starts and Appiah replaces him or the other way round it would be nice to see the young lad get a good run out. Throw the shackles off which boring bollocks had us under and go at sides, especially a bunch of shithouses like Reading. 

Interesting to see the team selection today, if Concalves and Tachidis were still here I’d bet they’d be involved. As it stands, I’d not be surprised to see Dias, Appiah and maybe some of the other forgotten men involved ... Bridcutt renaissance maybe? 

As as for the result ... if we fill the team with the stiffs to please the hierarchy we’ll probably lose.

Edited by Thommo
Cos I wanted to

2 hours ago, Thommo said:

Interesting to see the team selection today, if Concalves and Tachidis were still here I’d bet they’d be involved. As it stands, I’d not be surprised to see Dias, Appiah and maybe some of the other forgotten men involved ... Bridcutt renaissance maybe? 

As as for the result ... if we fill the team with the stiffs to please the hierarchy we’ll probably lose.

Goncalves is here, he's on the bench