Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Match Thread: Reading FC - Nottingham Forest

Average players,no discipline and no idea positionally...back to square one folks.

On 1/12/2019 at 7:20 PM, Dane B said:

Poor players. Just when they thought they were free of Karanka and his awful tactics, along comes Ireland who picks up where Karanka left off. Same formation, same tactics, only he does it worse.

The mad house that is Nottingham Forest.

After today's match, I have decided that if we appoint another useless cunt as manager, I've finished with the club. And by useless cunt, I mean the Rowett's, the Allardyce's, the O'Neill's, the Hughes', of this world. Plus any other useless cunt off the managerial merry go round. It's shit or bust for me. I've had enough.

What have we actually achieved in the year Karanka was here? I'll tell you. We have managed to clear out most of the deadwood, and then allowed Karanka to stockpile another heap of shit.

Steele, Pants (by name and nature) Hefele, Dawson (too old and injury prone), Watson, Soudani, Geddy, Janko ( must be shit if he can't get in ahead of the awful Darikwa), Dias, Goncalves, Ansarifard. Add to that the useless fuckers that are still here pre Karanka. Murphy, Darikwa, Fox, A ginger twat who doesn't want to be here but gets picked ahead of our record signing. Plus the deadwood we loaned out but are slowly coming back.

Marinakis needs to pick a quality manager and give him over £20m in Jan........... if he has any hopes of going up this season.

Fucking 60 years old this year, and I don't think I'll ever see my team in the top flight ever again. The fucking club is cursed.

Atleast you've seen them in the Prem! Im starting to think Im the fucking curse. Nothing good to say about that, Fox is an utter disgrace, can't wait for the day he fucks off. Marinakis was at the game again, I hope he gives each an every one of them a kick up the backside. 

12 hours ago, GupiRed2 said:

Fox is an utter disgrace, can't wait for the day he fucks off.

Yet everyone was saying what a revelation & turnaround in form he has had this season. How fickle. Yep he lost it Saturday, but I can't see why he's become a bad player in an instant. 

6 minutes ago, i.k.s said:

Yet everyone was saying what a revelation & turnaround in form he has had this season. How fickle. Yep he lost it Saturday, but I can't see why he's become a bad player in an instant. 

He is bang average. We just haven't had a decent CB at the club for years so it makes him look better than what he actually is. Need some quality next to Fig at the back.

6 minutes ago, GupiRed2 said:

He is bang average. We just haven't had a decent CB at the club for years so it makes him look better than what he actually is. Need some quality next to Fig at the back.

Is he? I don't know I don't watch enough, just read what everyone else says.

5 minutes ago, i.k.s said:

Is he? I don't know I don't watch enough, just read what everyone else says.

After many bottom half/relegation fights, Forest fans are easily pleased these days.