Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Match Thread: Reading FC - Nottingham Forest

We don’t have many good players. Still need to have another big clearout next summer and then might be in a position to expect decent results. Grabban Lolley Carvalho Colback Yacob can all stay. 

Down to 9 well done Darikwa. Hope that’s his last game. 

We don't have any defenders left!! What will marinakis be thinking! Well if we can concede 3 late goals against norwich how many can we concede against reading with 9 men

1 minute ago, bryan said:

The message to the players today was apparently to express themselves. Well here we go......

Ha well they have definitely expressed themselves

1 minute ago, Ricknffc said:

We don't have any defenders left!! What will marinakis be thinking! Well if we can concede 3 late goals against norwich how many can we concede against reading with 9 men

Hopefully he's looking in the mirror and thinking 'what a cunt'.

• Haha 1

Well like we always say, it's never boring! It's like Simon Ireland is trying to run a primary school of 30 kids having never seen a kid before in his life. Ha an own goal it gets better

Without getting into the whole Karanka debate - we need a new manager in pronto, like 6pm this evening

Just now, Charlie Cheswick said:

I'd like to say I told you so but that's our season fucked.  Hence why I'll be fucked if I'm getting worked up about it.

It’s one match. In this league a good run of 5 games puts you in the mixer. New guy has a bit of the window and a fair few games to gain some ground back. 

Key to all this is getting someone in quick. 

not sure any of our players will get over 4 from my ratings embarrasing the lot of um..

8 minutes ago, E R said:

This season is over 👎

Season was over the moment we changed managers yet again to confirm the circus that is Nottingham forest 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Average players,no discipline and no idea positionally...back to square one folks.

After reading scored I don't think it was ever about the football, its amazing when a manager goes how much it effects the players kicking a ball around like they always fucking have done keeping the ball from the opposition and moving up the field and putting it between the 2 white sticks when they have a fucking opportunity. Shouldn't be paid this week

1 minute ago, darcy said:

Season was over the moment we changed managers yet again to confirm the circus that is Nottingham forest 

The Karanka outers haven't got the smarts to realise that.  They'll be pulling the same shit on the next manager in a few weeks.