Adam

Match Thread: Nottingham Forest - Leeds United

Pretty awful stuff. Our anti-football is surprisingly on top at half time. I'm not going to be confident until leeds are down to at least 8 men.

4 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Good to see you cunts crying about how it's going.  Eat it bitches.

Not sure there’s too much to crow about to be honest. The game is very much still in the balance. 

Playing terrible but if Lolley gets that chance I would fancy us not to lose. They will score though 

Edited by E R

3 minutes ago, Ricknffc said:

We look like we have 10 men would love to see us get on the ball a bit more

Murphy can't do shit unless the ball lands right next to him so technically it is like having ten players.  He's playing well when he does get the ball though.

I still don’t think we’ll win this. They’ve created loads and we’re shit defensively.

Aitor needs to go for a second rather than sit back. If he goes for it we’ll win. If he sits back we won’t.

2 minutes ago, nottmred said:

I still don’t think we’ll win this. They’ve created loads and we’re shit defensively.

Aitor needs to go for a second rather than sit back. If he goes for it we’ll win. If he sits back we won’t.

If you attack these cunts, just like Norwich, they'll batter you.  Even with ten men.  Press 'em, take our chances. 

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

Murphy is doing quite well up there but the way we have just been hoofing the ball down the pitch then letting Leeds come back will be our downfall. At least at elland road we restricted them to 30 yard shots but in this game they are getting behind and putting balls across the box

3 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

So far we've scored, hit the post and missed a sitter.  Despite the away fan perspective on here, they've had loads of the ball but haven't created any more than us.

Correct 

I agree Charlie but the way we have given up the ball so easily is worrying. The players are gonna be shattered if they are forced to run back and forth across the pitch. Leeds are a better footballing team than us no doubt about it but we have to look after it so much better when we have it. Gets a bit embarrassing watching pants fox and Robinson hoofing the ball down the middle when Murphy has gone out wide and it just bobbles through to their keeper time and time again

Cash pissed me off. Always crying for a foul instead of playing to the whistle.

25 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Good to see you cunts crying about how it's going.  Eat it bitches.

I have indigestion now 

How frigging easy, kick the ball down the pitch comes back with a. Big header 2 passes and pantillimon dives over the frigging ball under his feet

Leeds having a man sent off has just made it an even contest ... doesn’t look like we have a man advantage