Daz

Millwall v Forest

Imagine Burke Brereton and  Britt leading the line instead of the make weights we've got now. Mind you Kawanka would probably have them on the bench as punishment for being a little bit exciting 

He just needs time and more money to make the team his own!

I think we are about two points better off than we was this time last year under Warburton who in the summer had his top scorer sold. Good to see what a change of manager and £25m can get you. 

Oh well looking on the bright side for AK, he’s not too far from the airport. He could avoid the bus ride back to Nottingham if he was smart enough to bring his packed bags with him.

This was not the result I expected and again we can’t perform against the lower league teams, hate to say it but I think he goes tonight 

2 minutes ago, colin said:

Utter shit .. Goodbye Karanka !!!!!

At least you finally saw what me and Dane saw weeks ago 😂

Rubbish, our players are cunts to a man, made it look like they were trying while deliberately letting a shit goal in and creating fuck all.  Been the same since summat went on after the Ipswich game.  Fuck the lot of 'em.  I couldn't give a shit if they like the manager or not, don't stiff us lot.  Wankers.

So you still think we should stick with the manager chezzer and let him bring in more players in January like he has asked for? 

Just now, E R said:

At least you finally saw what me and Dane saw weeks ago 😂

Guys as forest fans surely you know by now new manager doesn’t mean things improve. Don’t you feel it’s going to be back to square one. I get today was crap but 10 managers plus over 10 years I don’t know if I can put up with another fresh start again. 

One thing I will thank Karanka for is the deadwood he cleared out in the Summer. Check that list out and see how many shite players we managed to lose. We are definitely better off this season despite the points tally. What we are struggling with are goalscorers. Karanka is wrong to depend on Grabban alone. Murphy isn’t up to the job. 

Another operation deadwood required this summer and then we might have a shot at doing something. 

Football seems to have changed. A lot of players seem to be cunts now. We need a manager who can work with cunts and stop them being so cuntish. 

1 minute ago, David said:

Football seems to have changed. A lot of players seem to be cunts now. We need a manager who can work with cunts and stop them being so cuntish. 

We need a manager who can stop our players throwing games while he's trying to stop them being cuntish.  An impossible task at this club. 

6 minutes ago, E R said:

So you still think we should stick with the manager chezzer and let him bring in more players in January like he has asked for? 

Yep, I'd keep him for another two years to spite the cunts who have thrown the last few games, today being the most obvious yet.  It happens every year around now.  There's summat wrong at the club and I think it's the players running the show.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

7 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Rubbish, our players are cunts to a man, made it look like they were trying while deliberately letting a shit goal in and creating fuck all.  Been the same since summat went on after the Ipswich game.  Fuck the lot of 'em.  I couldn't give a shit if they like the manager or not, don't stiff us lot.  Wankers.

It's the managers job to manage the players to get the best out of them Chaz. Clearly, Karanka hasn't got that ability. The same happened at Boro. 

Just now, Dane B said:

It's the managers job to manage the players to get the best out of them Chaz. Clearly, Karanka hasn't got that ability. The same happened at Boro. 

We'll have this chat in another ten years when the cycle has been repeated another ten or 15 times as the last 9 aren't enough for you to have noticed.  It isn't the managers that are the problem here.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

We'll have this chat in another ten years when the cycle has been repeated another ten or 15 times as the last 9 aren't enough for you to have noticed.  It isn't the managers that are the problem here.

I think you'll find it's the same at most clubs now Chaz. If it can happen at the biggest club in the world, (United), it can happen at a poxy mid table championship club. 

5 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

With the turnover of playing staff we’ve had for the past decade I doubt there’s any culture at all amongst the squad. The likeliest reason for this latest apparent downing of tools is because they’re sick of Karanka. Seems it happened at Boro too. 

Today we're chasing the game, yet Karanka will not dispose of one of his two DM's. 

No wonder the players have had enough of him. 

Just now, Danny said:

With the turnover of playing staff we’ve had for the past decade I doubt there’s any culture at all amongst the squad. The likeliest reason for this latest apparent downing of tools is because they’re sick of Karanka. Seems it happened at Boro too. 

You say that but it happens every year.  If I was Marinakis I'd leave Karanka in, get meself down to the dressing room after Leeds and give a couple of the cunts an upercut to the chin and tell the others they're next if they don't sort it out.  Only way to deal with 'em.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dane B said:

Today we're chasing the game, yet Karanka will not dispose of one of his two DM's. 

No wonder the players have had enough of him. 

Shit, isn’t it? Plus we had 5 defenders on as well when chasing the match. 

I admit I’m in two camps with part of me wanting to give Karanka more time but then I’ve seen nothing in his time at the club to make me think he’s anything special. 

Just now, Charlie Cheswick said:

You say that but it happens every year.  If I was Marinakis I'd leave Karanka in, get meself down to the dressing room after Leeds and give a couple of the cunts an upercut to the chin and tell the others they're next if they don't sort it out.  Only way to deal with 'em.

😂😂😂

Best post in ages.