Daz

Millwall v Forest

Millwall have won one game in nine and that was a 1-0 win against Reading, who sit 23rd. They have been the much better side today, according to commentators.

Change needed. We've become so pedestrian, predictable and pucking awful. 

15 minutes ago, Redman said:

And only one up front. Again.

He'll be gone if this stays as it is

Totally ambivalent if he gets sacked. If the players are his signings they are shit and he should go. If they’re not, he’s not likely to succeed in implementing his tactics. I see a lot of comparisons with Mourinho/Man U. Don’t think Karanka is defensive, just attritional like Mourinho 

When are we going to score if Grabban isn’t playing? Always look so out of ideas without him up front. I understand he needs resting but if one or two of them are rested we take possession but create no chances unless Lolley hits a screamer. Please prove me wrong forest....

4 minutes ago, E R said:

I am convinced he has lost the dressing room and so the quicker he goes the better 

Nah mate, keep him on. Gotta give him time. (like one full season isn't enough to see he's fucking useless). Let's have another 3 or 4 years of this shite. Let's give him 10's of millions more to waste. 

Or, listen to them who know what they're talking about, and sack the twat tonight. 

• Upvote 1

We don’t even look on top - they have 1 fucking win in 9 and survive on a shoestring 

12 minutes ago, Dane B said:

Nah mate, keep him on. Gotta give him time. (like one full season isn't enough to see he's fucking useless). Let's have another 3 or 4 years of this shite. Let's give him 10's of millions more to waste. 

Or, listen to them who know what they're talking about, and sack the twat tonight. 

Exactly. To quote Charlie Cheswick us football folk have been saying it for ages. Chequebook manager and even then it's not great. 

Darikwa, Hefele, Fox, Robinson and Janko are all defenders so whatever positive spin Radio Nottingham are attempting to put on it is a load of nonsense. 

With Colback and Pantillimon that means that we’re chasing the game with 7 defensive-minded players on the pitch. Madness. 

Well reckon he’s gone by this evening on this performance. 65% possession but as always no  decent changes created second half. 

2 minutes ago, bryan said:

Well reckon he’s gone by this evening on this performance. 65% possession but as always no  decent changes created second half. 

I think he’ll be on his way barring a miracle last few minutes.

1 minute ago, Danny said:

I think he’ll be on his way barring a miracle last few minutes.

Think he'll be gone even if we get something from this

Today was how we started the season. Lots of possession but no chances. Millwall only had one chance second half and cleared off the line.  We don’t even hit the target with our chances. 

Who knows what will happen in January. Lolley off perhaps? New boss? Could be in a much better or much worse position than we are now. 

Well another depressing feeling. What a bad month it has been. Don't know what's happened this month, we look a totally different team since that 5-5 with villa. What we thought was a one off has made our defensive frailties very evident. A lot of lacklustre performances in December.