Adam

Match Thread: Norwich City - Nottingham Forest

That is why we won’t go up. To concede 3 in the final 20 minutes against anybody, especially being 3 up, is unforgivable. Shite. 

• Like 1

3-3 what the fuck is with our individuals capitulating. The amount of times I've heard ' miss kick from Dias, miss kick from darikwa' in the last 4 mins is shocking. Wtf are we doing???

• Like 1

norwich are far a better side than us..i would say we look a midtable team at best..we looked disjointed and hardly capable of putting 2-3 passes together..

Two points from twelve. These defensive performances of late have been fucking shocking. 

• Like 1

Down to 10th, I think we lose against Leeds and he’s gone. 

Absolutely pathetic performance for last 10

• Like 1

1 minute ago, E R said:

I truly hope they sack him now 

I've been thinking that for a while Jamie, but I'd rather we hang fire on that one for a while. I heard yesterday Steve Bruce is favourite to take over if Karanka goes.

Let's wait for Sheff Wed to appoint him before we sack Karanka

Didn't get to follow this one, can I ask did Dias do anything wrong in particular or do people just generally think he's not good enough for Forest? Seen a couple of negative comments about him in this thread but without any further explanation. I had high hopes for him when he was signed, especially considering where he's played before.

1 minute ago, Ricknffc said:

How can we keep imploding like this? It's extraordinary,  truly embarrassing

nothing has changed in years 

Dias had a fucking shocker. What a odd sub from Defensive minded Karanka when it was obvious Norwich were on top. 

Fucking joke. Professional footballer missing a kick like that absolute dog shit

SEVEN MINUTES of extra time was SHOCKING...but...
With the huge improvements that have been made to the infrastructure of our club, and the enormous amount of money our manager has been given for signings and salaries, there is still undeniably a gulf between the Norwich's and Leed's of this division and us - and there shouldn't be. I'm not advocating for pulling the managerial trigger again just yet, but it is time some of the leadership in our club, in the back offices and on the pitch, take a good hard look at themselves. This, what we're seeing on match day, it's not good enough often enough. We look like amature, fragile, also-rans. 

Edited by OBE

1 minute ago, bestwood_red! said:

come on Chas everyone on here knows the Portuguese lads are bottle jobs, bringing one on off the bench was a terrible decision when it was obvious we should have brought Carvalho off. 

He truly is a fucking idiot of a manager - his subs are just terribly thought out 

1 minute ago, H-Block said:

Didn't get to follow this one, can I ask did Dias do anything wrong in particular or do people just generally think he's not good enough for Forest? Seen a couple of negative comments about him in this thread but without any further explanation. I had high hopes for him when he was signed, especially considering where he's played before.

hes pretty much shit h had a chance to clear and missed the ball embarrasing display,never realized how slow he is too,i blame the manager from making a fairly solid left hand side to a weak one with 2 subs..