Adam

Match Thread: Norwich City - Nottingham Forest

Can’t see past a defeat here but then again that is when we seem to perform. 

2-2 with them getting a late late goal 

Koalas are fucking horrible animals. They have one of the smallest brain to body ratios of any mammal, additionally - their brains are smooth. A brain is folded to increase the surface area for neurons. If you present a koala with leaves plucked from a branch, laid on a flat surface, the koala will not recognise it as food. They are too thick to adapt their feeding behaviour to cope with change. In a room full of potential food, they can literally starve to death. This is not the token of an animal that is winning at life.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, martinwa said:

Koalas are fucking horrible animals. They have one of the smallest brain to body ratios of any mammal, additionally - their brains are smooth. A brain is folded to increase the surface area for neurons. If you present a koala with leaves plucked from a branch, laid on a flat surface, the koala will not recognise it as food. They are too thick to adapt their feeding behaviour to cope with change. In a room full of potential food, they can literally starve to death. This is not the token of an animal that is winning at life.

Cool.

Draw for me. 

Whilst I’m here - does anyone know of anyone driving down from Leeds, or nearby, for the Leeds match? Obviously I’ll chuck in for petrol. 

I was toying with driving up for this but I just be bothered to watch his football 

they beat us at home so you can expect Kawanka to have 9 behind the ball and hope that Carvalho or Grabban nick something. I can’t just justify hundred quid to go and watch that 

1 hour ago, E R said:

I was toying with driving up for this but I just be bothered to watch his football 

they beat us at home so you can expect Kawanka to have 9 behind the ball and hope that Carvalho or Grabban nick something. I can’t just justify hundred quid to go and watch that 

Every year used to do the Four and Half Hour trip to Carrow Road. Great stadium, fantastic, friendly people but always returned home with a loss, so mixed feelings about the fixture. Unfortunately one of Forest bogus sides, and whilst Karanka's away record is excellent and does fantastically well against top sides. So my prediction is 2-1 to Norwich.

15 hours ago, martinwa said:

I agree. Loss. 

17 hours ago, martinwa said:

Best post we've had on here in a while.

darik,hefele both look like they could easily thro this game...player plus..1 yac,2 robinson,3,pants all the rest are still having their christmas dinner so far..

Unfortunately Darikwa appears to have turned back into Darikwa.  He needs to sort himself out and fast.  Lucky to be in front, won't be for long if we keep it up.

If that tackle on Robinson was done by a Forest player we'd be down to ten men. 

Edited by Charlie Cheswick