Adam

Match Thread: Nottingham Forest - Queens Park Rangers

Once again the negative tactics and baffling team selection have cost up - Karanka out

why has he dropped Yacob and Cash? 

Blokes a cunt 

• Haha 1

Baffling team selection... Made 2 changes? Yacob and cash have been great this season and I'm not saying I  would have changed the team either but Guediora is arguably a more attacking player than yacob.

If we have something about ourselves we will come out and attack worth second half and get back into this game with a lot of attacking fluidity. If we don't then it will be very disappointing. 45 mins to see what we are all about

As said several times before the game we don't have enough creativity. Playing 2 holding midfielders doesn't help.

That wasn't good enough. Very disappointing today. Didn't ever sound like we were going to score and that's 3 now without a goal. Much needed response v norwich

Lol, it wouldn't be Forest without demanding the manager gets the sack after EVERY defeat and usually draws too.

Shit today, really, really shit.  Made worse because I can't remember QPR doing a single thing apart from the goal not us doing anything between the 10th and 80th minutes.  Watching both full backs fuck every attack up with a shit final ball or Guedioura do the same with a succession of Hollywood passes was a tough watch. 

2 hours ago, Savo said:

What's that based on? Not saying we won't but just interested why you're so confident.

There are 8 sides for me fighting for 6 spots. Are we definitely in the best 6 of those 8? I'm not so sure. I don't think we're as good as some of our fans think...there are several quite glaring weaknesses in our squad which absolutely have to be addressed in the window if play offs are to go from 'maybe' to 'definitely'.

I'd be very surprised if we don't finish in the top six.  Mind, we need to either get bodies back in defence or bring some in 'cause we'll be fucked if we carry on as we are for any amount of time.

same game plan from the 1st minute to the last,i could see we were never going to score..we are getting pretty easy to play against.we are just not good enough.slow build up play with passes barely going to player to player..we are a team one decent game then another poor.

thats 8 points dropped in the last 3 games if we dont go up you can point out that inconsistant,average players wernt prepared to go the extra mile when needed..

One more moan, Osborn.  As soon as he gets the ball he's looking sideways or backwards. It's like playing with an extra opponent having him on there.  We've got two or three wingers who are happy to have a go, please stop picking Osborn unless he suddenly finds enough confidence to be worthy of a place. 

Sadly chaz as much as we like him the lad isnt good enough..the more worrying thing for me is if grabs or lolls dont score who will?

11 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

One more moan, Osborn.  As soon as he gets the ball he's looking sideways or backwards. It's like playing with an extra opponent having him on there.  We've got two or three wingers who are happy to have a go, please stop picking Osborn unless he suddenly finds enough confidence to be worthy of a place. 

Spot on. He’s someone I’d sell tomorrow, he doesn’t work in karankas system ... I’m not sure where I would play him either. 

2 minutes ago, OBE said:

But wait, we were WORLD BEATERS v Derby... 🙄

How could we be? We didn't even beat Derby.😂

2 hours ago, E R said:

Once again the negative tactics and baffling team selection have cost up - Karanka out

why has he dropped Yacob and Cash? 

Blokes a cunt 

That made me laugh Jamie.

He is though mate - why would you bring in 2 target men and swap them for the 2 wingers who might be able to cross the ball for them 

he has no clue about attacking and teams have figured that out 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Thommo said:

Spot on. He’s someone I’d sell tomorrow, he doesn’t work in karankas system ... I’m not sure where I would play him either. 

The thing is he isn't really good enough in any position.  At left back he's shite, on the wing he doesn't attack and he's obviously not going to get a game in central midfield.  He's alright if you want somebody to cover some grass if you're trying to hang on to a lead but other than that I don't get the point.  Plus when you play him on one wing it's easier for a team to stop Lolley as they know there won't be much of a threat from the other wing.  I don't think he's a bad player, just completely ineffectual - especially against teams that you know will just sit back.  Against those you want players who have a chance of getting behind the defence.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

The thing is he isn't really good enough in any position.  At left back he's shite, on the wing he doesn't attack and he's obviously not going to get a game in central midfield.  He's alright if you want somebody to cover some grass if you're trying to hang on to a lead but other than that I don't get the point.  Plus when you play him on one wing it's easier for a team to stop Lolley as they know there won't be much of a threat from the other wing.  I don't think he's a bad player, just completely ineffectual - especially against teams that you know will just sit back.  Against those you want players who have a chance of getting behind the defence.

He's been a regular under the last 5 or 6 managers, who all must see something him in Chaz, but god knows what. I always think of him as an headless chicken, just running around and around.

19 minutes ago, E R said:

He is though mate - why would you bring in 2 target men and swap them for the 2 wingers who might be able to cross the ball for them 

he has no clue about attacking and teams have figured that out 

If, as I believe, Marinakis wants promotion this season, he'd better start looking for a manager capable of achieving it, cos this useless fucker we've got now isn't going to do it, Jamie.

And before you all start with the knee jerk reaction shit, I've been telling you all season that Karanka is fucking useless. 43 league games, and only 13 wins. That win ratio puts him down there with Megson as one of our worst ever performing managers. That's not my opinion, that is a fact. Even poor old Freedman, who had a shit squad and a transfer embargo to contend with, had a better win ratio than Karanka.

He's spent more money in one year than any other manager in the club's history. He's brought in more players in one year than any other manager in the club's history. He's been backed to hilt, financially, by the owner. Yet he still cannot win more than one game in every three. Only twice, in what is just about a full season, has he managed back to back wins. It's an appalling record lads.

I'll be amazed if he's still here for the Millwall game.

8 minutes ago, Thommo said:

Can’t see him going, there’s not even a whiff of pressure on him from the crowd. 

And rightly so, Thommo. It's been a long time since we were in shouting distance of the play offs at Christmas. Unfortunately for him, it's not the crowd who have funded him to the tune of £20m+. It's not the crowd who want a return on that investment. It's not the crowd who pay him a handsome salary. And it's not the crowd who make the decision on if he stays or if he goes.