Sign in to follow this  
Ricknffc

January transfer window

I did wonder against Leeds that despite all the money we've spent (and a bloated squad) we only really have Murphy as an option when Grabban is injured and we were playing a midfielder at centre half.

Yes, as someone already mentioned we could do with a new keeper and some additional firepower up front ... or at least give the young Appiah lad a fair crack. Murphy had a decent game against Leeds but we can’t really rely on him as our only option next to Grabban.

Apparently a fee has been agreed to sell tachtsidis to leece. Did we sign him for free? Another kapino deal to help with ffp?

24 minutes ago, Ricknffc said:

Apparently a fee has been agreed to sell tachtsidis to leece. Did we sign him for free? Another kapino deal to help with ffp?

Shhhh!

25 minutes ago, Ricknffc said:

We got him for nowt didn’t we? I’m guessing Ansifarad will go the same way. Seems a bit dodgy however if it helps us out and is within the rules then I’m all for it. 

23 minutes ago, Thommo said:

Looks like he’s gone on loan, not a transfer? 

Loan with a deal in place for a permanent move in the summer. 

58 minutes ago, Danny said:

Loan with a deal in place for a permanent move in the summer. 

I interpreted the transfer as being optional, must have read it wrong. 

Bournemouth have agreed an 18 month loan out to rangers for Defoe so looks like that's done and Sean dyche says he has 3 marvellous keepers that he wants to choose from so looks like nick pope won't be going anywhere. 

Boro, west brom and Leeds are also interested in top goal scorer from Pompey -Jamal Lowe as well as us, I never feel like we do well at recruiting when other teams like that are interested so would be surprised to see that go through

Dyche can enjoy the fact he's got 3 keepers all he likes but at least one of them will surely be pissed off at playing for England one minute and Burnley Reserves the next.