Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Match Thread: Derby County - Nottingham Forest

14 minutes ago, Fatles said:

That's ex Forest player Prutton you dolt.

Prutton isn't the commentator. Whoever the commentator is has got almost every key thing wrong, starting with commending Osborn on getting so far forward as a left back up to saying Grabban was offside.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

Honest they are a filthy dirty diving cheating bunch of cunts 

i thought we did well and was on top and unlucky not to score towards the end

Come on a Grabban you would have had a couple normally 

Grabban getting plenty of success against their centre halves around the back and over the top, get Lolley more in the game and carvalho picking the right little passes and we will win this.

Was a lovely pass to carvalho to give it colback who then passed it on again for the pass to get grabban in, should have scored

Grabban is having a fab game. Unlucky not to score but he’s the best striker on the pitch right now. They should have had a pen and we should be playing against 10men. Ref looks like he’s struggling as always in one of these Derby’s 

1 minute ago, bryan said:

Grabban is having a fab game. Unlucky not to score but he’s the best striker on the pitch right now. They should have had a pen and we should be playing against 10men. Ref looks like he’s struggling as always in one of these Derby’s 

I think he's having a very good game to be fair.  Lots of cheating bastardry going on but he's dealt with most of it.  I can see a point where he snaps and dishes out ten yellow cards in ten minutes.  He'd do well not to.

• Like 1

Just now, Charlie Cheswick said:

I think he's having a very good game to be fair.  Lots of cheating bastardry going on but he's dealt with most of it.  I can see a point where he snaps and dishes out ten yellow cards in ten minutes.  He'd do well not to.

You can see it slowly slipping. This could hinge on a shocking decision and it’ll probably benefit these cheating wankers 

Just now, leather said:

You can see it slowly slipping. This could hinge on a shocking decision and it’ll probably benefit these cheating wankers 

Yeah I feel the same, there is always a wank decision given in this fixture and it doesn't usually go for us

1 minute ago, leather said:

I think their bullshit will see him reach tipping point.  Hopefully it isn't cause one of our lot lose their heads but they'll just hang themselves..