colin

Match Thread : vs Ipswich Town

3 hours ago, Dane B said:

I think Villa will piss the league Luke. Fantastic 3-0 win at Boro tonight. Boro only conceded 3 at home all season. That result does make our performance at Villa look even better than it was.

Villa and WBA to fill the auto's

Us, Leeds, Norwich, Boro, Derby, and poss Sheff Utd to fight it out for the play off places. I can't really see anyone else entering the fray, not even Swansea or Stoke.

Two of those three goals were against us.

Supporting Forest I know not to get carried away but for some time now we've been looking very good.  I know some of you are only starting to notice but we're looking like a very good team.  I'm looking upwards rather than downwards in terms of what we can do.

As you know, I'm not his biggest fan, but if he has left the club it's madness.

All speculation, obviously, but how deflated was he in that interview?

I've seen a tweet purporting to be from Daniel Taylor now "deleted" saying Karanka has gone. I personally think it's fake. 

Edited by David

Why am I slightly worried after listening to that interview? I hope it's because his wife wasn't putting out on Friday night. To just point blank say 'yes I'm flat' because of things doesn't sound good. Not wishing things on karanka but I hope it's not to do with the club/ owner/ board. From all evidence so far it surely can't be. Marinakis must be very pleased with how we are going at the moment.

The last thing we need is something to happen out of the blue to throw this season off course

43 minutes ago, Ricknffc said:

Why am I slightly worried after listening to that interview? I hope it's because his wife wasn't putting out on Friday night. To just point blank say 'yes I'm flat' because of things doesn't sound good. Not wishing things on karanka but I hope it's not to do with the club/ owner/ board. From all evidence so far it surely can't be. Marinakis must be very pleased with how we are going at the moment.

The last thing we need is something to happen out of the blue to throw this season off course

Whilst I share your concerns Rick there's no point in speculating why AK  was " flat " in his post match interview .. No doubt the truth will emerge in due course ..

This past week has shown that we have become a team and not just a bunch of talented individuals ..As predicted it's taken time for new players to settle and blend into the squad especially in the case of the guys from Portugal. It cannot be easy getting used to the demands of playing Championship football.. Given that when EM took over the club it was in a terrible state not fit for purpose our transformation is nothing short of remarkable . All this begs the question " Has the sleeping giant awoken at last ?"

On 12/1/2018 at 7:52 PM, Dane B said:

I think Villa will piss the league Luke. Fantastic 3-0 win at Boro tonight. Boro only conceded 3 at home all season. That result does make our performance at Villa look even better than it was.

Villa and WBA to fill the auto's

Us, Leeds, Norwich, Boro, Derby, and poss Sheff Utd to fight it out for the play off places. I can't really see anyone else entering the fray, not even Swansea or Stoke.

As tight is the league is currently, I think we'll definitely start to see a group split away and open up a gap on the rest. We should be amongst them.

I didn't realise how long we had possession before the goal. Those things seem to pass me by when we score. 

Not sure I liked Pantillimon being involved 2 passes from an attacking throwing however :D Can't complain though. Good to see us keeping the ball no matter where on the pitch. It opened up a gap. So much for the "get it forward" brigade I used to sit near.