colin

Match Thread : vs Ipswich Town

2-0 will do. Would love to see the home fans properly get behind karanka tomorrow. If we start to apply ourselves at home like we do away with the attitude of lets just get at teams then there wont be many teams that can stop us. I cant see us conceding 5 tomorrow anyway.

• Like 1

Front 4 are all on fire at the moment however this is the type of match where we really need a result and struggle to get it. Hoping this Forest side is the real deal.

3-0

After the Villa game and having one sent off the players looked knackered at the end so I expect a few changes to be made against Ipswich. We should turn out winners regardless but I wouldn’t be suprised to see it be a more dull affair and closer to 2-1 than a romp. 

3-2 to us. Up front we're in form, but with Figuerido banned, I assume it'll be Hefele and Dawson at the back and don't think they have the legs to keep a clean sheet.

3 minutes ago, nottmred said:

Dropping Yacob and Cash?!

1-1

Obv fatigue, yacob has played a lot lately for someone who wasn’t match fit when he arrived. 

Yeah can see why they have been rested. Especially with us playing bottom of the league, Dias should be able to have a good game today. And guediora has been one of our important players this season so very strong line up in my opinion. I hope we keep the intensity up today!

29 minutes ago, darcy said:

Obv fatigue, yacob has played a lot lately for someone who wasn’t match fit when he arrived. 

Yeah playing 3 games in 2 months must've really taken it out of him ;)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Savo said:

Yeah playing 3 games in 2 months must've really taken it out of him ;)

Shouldn't you be moaning about how much money forest have wasted on players?