Adam

Match Thread: Aston Villa - Nottingham Forest

will be a tough test here but I still think we look decent so think a 1-1 or even a 0-0.

We have the second best defence record in the league

This will be our toughest test of the whole season.........being as I think Villa will romp this league now that they have Dean Smith in charge.For that reason, I'm not expecting anything from this game, and would even say that a 1-0 or 2-1 defeat wouldn't be a bad result. I'd be well pleased if we could take a point, but I just cannot see past a Villa win.

Reckon we can frustrate them. Looking forward to this one. We havnt struggled with teams for a while but mid week games can be a lottery. As long as we turn up it will be a close game. 

33 minutes ago, i.k.s said:

wednesday night??? cos of the blues/villa derby last sunday I suppose. Well thats fucked it i'm out wednesdays.

As its midweek it will be on TV so you can watch on red button 

This forum - one goal which was handballed into the net conceded in 5 games and you have folks predicting 3 and 6 goal defeats.. 

Tough game Villa away luckily I can get away with working in Birmingham tomorrow so can get to another away game. Fancy us to sneak it by an odd goal 2-1 Forest but would be happy with a point. 

We'll do what we did at Leeds.

Hope to score first but start with a one-point mentality and defend for our lives.

On 11/27/2018 at 10:49 AM, darcy said:

As its midweek it will be on TV so you can watch on red button 

What's this ''red button'' of which you speak? 

47 minutes ago, i.k.s said:

On your sky remote. Not sure if it works on virgin? 

1 hour ago, i.k.s said:

All mid week championship games are on sky - go on the channel showing the championship game that evening and then press the red button and you can watch any of the other fixtures including Villa v Forest tonight 

not the end of the world if we lose tonight, a draw would be decent enough and a win would be impressive. WHatever happens lets have a bit of faith in karanka to get a decent enough result however he approaches the game. And if we do lose lets see how he gets us going again for the next game. I feel like there is a togetherness in that first XI at the moment awhich is good to see

Edited by Ricknffc

1 hour ago, E R said:

All mid week championship games are on sky - go on the channel showing the championship game that evening and then press the red button and you can watch any of the other fixtures including Villa v Forest tonight 

Obvioisly the focus game for the night is media darling Lampard's shaggers who seem to be on every week 

2 hours ago, darcy said:

On your sky remote. Not sure if it works on virgin? 

Don't have sky. Hate Murdoch, Sky & all that malarkey. Cheers anyway

32 minutes ago, Savo said:

Obvioisly the focus game for the night is media darling Lampard's shaggers who seem to be on every week 

i thought the same...