Savo

Burton away in the cup

This is fucking dire! 

These players should be thinking about putting on a show to get into the 11 Saturday.

peno now.... zzz

We exchanged gifts for the penalty - our lad was kind to them in going to ground in the box and theirs was kind to us in ballooning his shot over the bar!

Edited by H-Block

Why do we always play a ball backwards! 

So many times we can pass forward or straight but we go back. 

How on earth are we not losing?! 

Honestly I don’t know how season ticket holders can watch it every week. Now there are so many streams knocking about I get bored shitless watching it on telly let alone going to matches home and away to watch Karanka’s teams 

fucking borefest and for the second time in a few days we are being slaughtered but this time by a league 1 side 😴

I just cannot think of  manager who would play Hefele and Dawson together at centre back with Watson in front and backwards Bridcutt along side him - negative boring shit 

Come on, lads, let's not be a bunch of Victor Meldrews, let's have a bit of positivity and let's get behind the manager and the team! One win away from our best League Cup run since 1994!

• Upvote 1

in defence of watson and colback everyone in front of them is just running away trying to spin round the back of their men so their isnt an option going forward on for them other than going over the top