Savo

Burton away in the cup

Perhaps a dilemma for AK - should he go for it and put out our strongest team to try and get into the quarters? Or does he use the game as an opportunity to rotate and get games into some subs? 

To be honest our 2nd string should still be good enough to win the game. We may actually see Yacob and/or Tachtsidis too which would confirm that they actually exist. 

I think we might line up like this...

Steele

Janko  Hefele  Dawson  Robinson 

Yacob    Bridcutt 

Cash               Soudani           Goncalves 

Murphy 

Going to be tough but we should definitely squeeze through. Probably a good chance to bring Watson back in the middle and play one up front 😱

Edited by E R

dont thibk murphy will start as has been injured. I woukd like to see him make a handful of changes instead of swapping every man and his dog. Think yacob could easily slip into midfield with his experience in england. My team-

steele

janko dawson hefele robinson

guediora yacob

cash soudani osborn

grabban

I’d play the second string. They should have plenty to beat Burton. Clough will inevitably have them right up for this one but our quality should tell and I reckon we’ll win 2-0. 

I think he will rotate and if he does the team nearly picks it’s self. 

The only question marks will be who takes the sole striker spot as Grabban probably needs a rest. Will he play Yacob? Who will play number 10. 

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Osborn at 10 and Soudani up front. Murphy is still injured. Concalves and Dias to start? 

1 hour ago, Ricknffc said:

p.s can is colback available tonight? Is he just banned for 1 championship game?

Yup he can play tonight

2 hours ago, Ricknffc said:

p.s can is colback available tonight? Is he just banned for 1 championship game?

hes banned tonight and can play saturday 

2 hours ago, darcy said:

hes banned tonight and can play saturday 

Its a cup game or is it because its 5 yellows it only applies to league ... it's the other way around. Play tonight banned Saturday according to NEP which means youre probably right. 

Edited by Thommo

Don't think we'll see many changes tonight. It's another chance to try and put a performance in away from home.

My guess is;

Steele, Janko, Figueiredo, Dawson, Robinson, Watson, Guedioura, Cash, Carvalho, Lolley, Grabban

has to be a win tonight and I think we will keep it tight for the first half and finish them off in second, 2-0 forest 

4-2-3-1 

Steele, Janko, Hefele, Dawson, Osborn, Watson (c), Bridcutt, Goncalves, Cash, Dias, Soudani

Subs: Pantilimon, Grabban, Robinson, Lolley, Yacob, Darikwa, Appiah

Interested to see how Goncalves performs in the centre. Bridcutt to have a start for a change also. Let’s see some nice passing!