Sign in to follow this  
Dane B

Match Thread: Leeds United - Nottingham Forest

a fucking beader from a corner!! Jesus. I dont mean to jinx things lads but our shape looks quite good and we seem to be doing a good job rom stopping them gaining momentum

24 minutes ago, E R said:

Filthy animals shouting scab during the last post - I would rather lose to Derby than these filth cunts 

Me too.

These cunts look more bothered about rolling around than playing.  Come on Forest.

That's good lads. Keep frustrating the hell out of them!

Edited by Caz

Shall we get a sweepstake going? What minute will AK bring a defender on to protect the lead. I'm going for 50th.

• Haha 1

i dont understand why carvalho doesnt even attempt to jump for the ball, no hes not going to win it bt he could at least unbalance them and be in contact with them, he just stands off them and lets them have a free header.

7 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Can't remember Lolley having a kick til a couple of minutes to go.  Carvalho not much better.  Not doing bad considering we're technically playing with 9 men.

4 passes and one shot all off target,not like im counting tho..mom jack r by a country mile.

3 minutes ago, mrcunny said:

4 passes and one shot all off target,not like im counting tho..mom jack r by a country mile.

Agree with that, he's had a cracking game so far.  The rest of them need to up it a level from the last 15 minutes.