Dane B

Match Thread: Middlesbrough - Forest

Can't see beyond a Boro win today. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see Mr Anti Football go with 3 DM's for this one.😂😂

2-0 Boro

Team today is;

Pantilimon, Darikwa, Dawson, Fox, Robinson, Colback, Watson, Dias, Carvalho, Lolley, Murphy

Subs: Steele, Figueiredo, Guedioura, Grabban, Osborn, Cash, Janko.

2 minutes ago, Caz said:

Team today is;

Pantilimon, Darikwa, Dawson, Fox, Robinson, Colback, Watson, Dias, Carvalho, Lolley, Murphy

Subs: Steele, Figueiredo, Guedioura, Grabban, Osborn, Cash, Janko.

I'd love to be quoted and made to look a twat later, but wtf is that about? Darikwa and Watson in? 

1 minute ago, Ricknffc said:

was gona be optimistic and say 3-1 win but that doesn't fill me with much confidence

Conceded 4 all season, can't see us scoring 3 :D

Just now, David said:

I'd love to be quoted and made to look a twat later, but wtf is that about? Darikwa and Watson in? 

I know Janko was a doubt for Millwall game due to burn out, so no surprise to see Darikwa come in.

Guedioura looked a little knackered too but surprised to see Watson get the nod over other options. Colback is a totally different and slower player when alongside Watson.

Not confident of getting anything from this game. It could be messy. 

Just now, David said:

Conceded 4 all season, can't see us scoring 3 :D

I cant see us scoring 3 that's why i said i was being optimistic, and just because something hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it isn't going to 🙂 

Weird int it how we all perceive Pulis to be negative and boring yet we're all predicting 3 or 4 goals his side score against us.

2 minutes ago, nottmred said:

Weird int it how we all perceive Pulis to be negative and boring yet we're all predicting 3 or 4 goals his side score against us.

Our team just doesn't look functional with those two in the middle together and Darikwa always ready to provide a couple of assists to the opposition in a game.  Plus I think Osborn is a must in games like this for his work rate.  I hope I'm wrong but with that team it only looks like going one way.

Just now, Charlie Cheswick said:

Our team just doesn't look functional with those two in the middle together and Darikwa always ready to provide a couple of assists to the opposition in a game.  Plus I think Osborn is a must in games like this for his work rate.  I hope I'm wrong but with that team it only looks like going one way.

I've predicted they bag 3 as well...I can really see it. Just though it was strange as most of us would definitely want Pulis nowhere near here due to his negative tactics.

I think this is the game where we take a battering. Colback and Watson is kind of understandable if we are going to play ultra defensive to nullify Boros attack but I don’t think it will work. 

I'm going 4-0 Boro. 

Edit to add I think Dawson is going to be horrible exposed against Assombalonga. 

Edited by bestwood_red!