Adam

Match Thread: Swansea City - Nottingham Forest

11 minutes ago, colin said:

He's carrying an injury that is likely to keep him out for at least the next 2 games mate .. 

Any chance you getting to the Haven this Wed or Sar ??

I'd love to mate, but working. Mon to Sat this week. These cunts are gonna kill me.

Shame about Soudani. I quite like him. I'd say he could turn out to be our best signing this season, but Art will only throw it back in my face in 3 years time. 😂

• Haha 1

Jaysus mate , all work and no play makes Dane a very unhappy boy ..No work life balance there !!

Have you considered that they're loading you because you're a RED DOG ???  SheepShagging Bastards  ....

On 9/17/2018 at 8:33 PM, Dane B said:

Shame about Soudani. I quite like him. I'd say he could turn out to be our best signing this season, but Art will only throw it back in my face in 3 years time. 😂

Sorry DB. At least I left it at that one, I also found your exclusive news of Billy Sharp joining Accrington but chose not to bring that up again :angel:

Edited by Art Vandelay