Daz

Let's all laugh at Notts County

I know there are some unhappy faces on this forum, so to cheer you up...

Bottom of league two after five games

Sacked Kevin Nolan months after he led them into the playoffs

Approaching Harry Kewell to be their next manager, who has guided Crawley to er, 14th place in league two.

Doesn't quite add up

Something has happened between Notts and Forest for Forest to recall Yates the way they did last season, and neither Yates nor Grant are at Notts this season........in fact no Forest players are there.

They have lost their engine in Yates and Grant and are now back where they were when Nolan took over.

2 hours ago, Dane B said:

Something has happened between Notts and Forest for Forest to recall Yates the way they did last season, and neither Yates nor Grant are at Notts this season........in fact no Forest players are there.

They have lost their engine in Yates and Grant and are now back where they were when Nolan took over.

That twat Hardy retweeted a story about Marinakis being a drug kingpin. Can't imagine that went down well...

Why do some Forest fans suck up to that twat Hardy on Twitter? One even did a big speech about thanking him for taking the chance on two young players “no one else wanted” and developing them in to the players they are! There’s quite a few Forest fans on there do the same with Mcanthony at Peterborough as well. It’s weird. 

1 hour ago, bestwood_red! said:

Why do some Forest fans suck up to that twat Hardy on Twitter? One even did a big speech about thanking him for taking the chance on two young players “no one else wanted” and developing them in to the players they are! There’s quite a few Forest fans on there do the same with Mcanthony at Peterborough as well. It’s weird. 

Very strange.

To be fair, the ones I've seen are mostly winding Hardy up. He's an absolute attention seeking twat.

Rumours about Nolan liking a drink too many seem to be doing the rounds. Glad County are struggling though as I hate them. 

5 hours ago, Danny said:

Rumours about Nolan liking a drink too many seem to be doing the rounds. Glad County are struggling though as I hate them. 

So?

9 hours ago, bestwood_red! said:

Alan Hardy put them up for sale after tweeting a picture of his chap. 

Could  be a nice little earner running a little business selling inflatable cock and balls to opposing fans.

10 hours ago, bestwood_red! said:

Alan Hardy put them up for sale after tweeting a picture of his chap. 

To be fair, it would be more attractive to investors than County.

Will take a miracle for them to stay up this season. Taylors article really does show how out of depth he is and its no surprise they are crashing out the Football league. You'd have to be mad to buy them in the financial and league position they're currently in.

It would be very sad to see Notts relegated, been there since the off & although they have struggled in recent years I hope they survive.

53 minutes ago, i.k.s said:

It would be very sad to see Notts relegated, been there since the off & although they have struggled in recent years I hope they survive.

I don’t. I’d love it if they went down. 

Personally I'd prefer them to stay up. It'd be good for the city if Notts were more competitive. I remember when I was a kid County, Derby and Leicester were all in the same league as us and it was great. Obviously I don't want them to be better than us but competitive at least. At the moment they're an embarrassment

I'd prefer them to stay up too, can't see it happening. 

I had a browse on the Internet last night to see what their owner had done this time and landed on a County forum.  Some of their fans were hoping Fawaz would rescue them.  They seem the types who'd punch themselves in the bollocks for fun.

County fans are morons.

Every time they appoint a new Manager the majority of them are calling for the ones that they were only  recently howling for the sacking of. Knocks spots of fickle Forest fans.

And why the fuck does anyone have a picture of their cock on their camera roll, let alone inadvertently tweeting it to the world. What an absolute spanner.

Fuck them. Their chairman hasn't endeared himself at all to anyone. Plus loads of Forest fans/players put money in their begging buckets, then their fans found it funny after David Johnson broke his leg. No sympathy. 

31 minutes ago, Savo said:

Personally I'd prefer them to stay up. It'd be good for the city if Notts were more competitive. I remember when I was a kid County, Derby and Leicester were all in the same league as us and it was great. Obviously I don't want them to be better than us but competitive at least. At the moment they're an embarrassment

There’s that part of me that thinks this also, but fuck me the vitriol they chuck our way, despite our fans having gone to the games to support them when they nearly went under previously and their own fans deserted them, makes you not want to give a shit especially when most of their own. Some of them have huge chip on their shoulder when it comes to us.