Sign in to follow this  
i.k.s

Dedicated stream thread.

I actually emailed Ifollow earlier and whilst I am away in Turkey the games against Reading and Wigan will be broadcast for 10 quid a pop so I will be giving that a try. There must be some way some clever fucker can make it seem like you are in another country so you can pay for these games and watch them whilst you are in the UK? 

15 minutes ago, E R said:

I actually emailed Ifollow earlier and whilst I am away in Turkey the games against Reading and Wigan will be broadcast for 10 quid a pop so I will be giving that a try. There must be some way some clever fucker can make it seem like you are in another country so you can pay for these games and watch them whilst you are in the UK? 

You just need to use a VPN mate, that way it makes it look like your IP is in another country and allows you to watch it. VPNs are pretty cheap. Here is a link for you: 

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2017/8/12/16137916/an-idiots-guide-to-watching-the-norwich-v-safc-match-on-ifollow-tomorrow

Edited by darcy

13 minutes ago, E R said:

Very easily done for £2 per month (Digibit VPN). Login, select country and Bob is indeed your old perverted uncle. 

Good thread idea, BTW.

Problem I've always found though is VPNs tend to be pretty slow as your bandwidth has to go through double the encrypted channels. That might be an issue for streaming live sport

2 hours ago, Savo said:

Problem I've always found though is VPNs tend to be pretty slow as your bandwidth has to go through double the encrypted channels. That might be an issue for streaming live sport

I've never had an issue , I'm running around 70MB down. I know virgin obv a lot more. However some are less so as you say might cause issues, maybe if people can put up there findings as and when they use. 

i uae nordvpn. my dad uses it yearly for differentreasosn and costs around £100 for year and you can use it on multiple devices. You sign up to ifollow for £4.95 a month going through nordvpn and connect to spain or france etc and you can watchthe live stream, i find the stream is fine. So in essence i can watch all the forest games fkr a £5 a month

I use Zenmate. it's a free browser extension, you can choose to come from from Romania, Hong Kong, USA, or Germany. Just click on the icon to turn it on and off and chose your location.

Image result for zenmate icon

There should be plenty. There were a few streams popping around for the pre season games. Sat feeds on twitter I believe are run by Forest fans too, so most of our games they broadcast.

35 minutes ago, E R said:

Found it on bein sports 2 so watching in bar but thanks mate 

jamie,

where in turkey are you mate? bring andy some fake new balances back for him..

Edited by mrcunny