Ben

What's happened?

Just to update, all forum users should now be seeing only the blue default theme, I am working on a theme that I hope to have finished relatively soon.  Hopefully it will be ok on the eye but still relevant to the site subject.

On 7/28/2018 at 10:10 PM, Adam said:

Just to update, all forum users should now be seeing only the blue default theme, I am working on a theme that I hope to have finished relatively soon.  Hopefully it will be ok on the eye but still relevant to the site subject.

I've just switched to the Forestfans2 theme, Adam. It looks pretty cool.

Give it a try lads.

4 minutes ago, Dane B said:

Give it a try lads.

i don't seem to have the option to change theme anymore, where am I looking? Use to be on bottom but its gone....

13 minutes ago, darcy said:

i don't seem to have the option to change theme anymore, where am I looking? Use to be on bottom but its gone....

Darcy , go to the very bottom of the page and click on Theme . Then click on .........

10 minutes ago, colin said:

Darcy , go to the very bottom of the page and click on Theme . Then click on .........

Yea it seems to have gone Col, it was there before when i changed it back to default but now all i have is contact us and then the site url then under that powered by....

Just now, colin said:

Darcy , it might work if you log out and then log in again . If not let us know ...

didn't work....

OK guys we need to get Adam to investigate this .. There might be a small delay but I think you'll agree it will be worth it ... 

Looks Great ..

The league table & results is a very unexpected & welcome addition guys.

The forum has the same functionality so I couldn’t care less how it looks. 

7 hours ago, Dane B said:

Give it a try lads.

Thanks for the feedback Dane.  I've just set it as the default theme so everyone should be seeing it now

37 minutes ago, Adam said:

Thanks for the feedback Dane.  I've just set it as the default theme so everyone should be seeing it now

It didn’t change for me but the option is now back at the bottom allowing me to change to default 2 which is now the new layout suggested and it looks decent, good job 👍 

10 minutes ago, darcy said:

It didn’t change for me but the option is now back at the bottom allowing me to change to default 2 which is now the new layout suggested and it looks decent, good job 👍 

Thanks Darcy 👍

I've noticed a small thing since the new theme was put in, not sure if others are seeing it too or if i need to change a setting?

When i'm looking at the overall board it tells me if there are new updates or not by going bold as usual. However when i go into the individual forums to read the updates it doesn't always show up bold even if i can see there is an update by the timings. It seems to be that if i have contributed to the thread (ie. if it has a star besides it) then it DOESN'T go bold, but if it is new or i haven't contributed to a thread (ie. if it has a circle besides it) then it DOES go bold.

Any way to make it go bold regardless? As i say, it's a small thing but i did always find that useful before.

Otherwise, great job though!

Edited by Random Task

29 minutes ago, Random Task said:

I've noticed a small thing since the new theme was put in, not sure if others are seeing it too or if i need to change a setting?

When i'm looking at the overall board it tells me if there are new updates or not by going bold as usual. However when i go into the individual forums to read the updates it doesn't always show up bold even if i can see there is an update by the timings. It seems to be that if i have contributed to the thread (ie. if it has a star besides it) then it DOESN'T go bold, but if it is new or i haven't contributed to a thread (ie. if it has a circle besides it) then it DOES go bold.

Any way to make it go bold regardless? As i say, it's a small thing but i did always find that useful before.

I thought that was just me.

13 hours ago, Random Task said:

I'll certainly have a look at it, but I can't promise I'll find a solution.  

The star is slightly darker on threads that have a new reply, I'll find the image it uses and make the difference more obvious. It won't make the title bold, but it'll be a temp solution