Sign in to follow this  
Ricknffc

derby collapse!

Its hilarious watching this.

Fans crying, players frustrated and throwing toys out pram

What a bunch of bottlers

Watching keogh near on cry is my highlight

Brilliant, on the flip side, says a lot about our shit season, celebrating derby's demise is the highlight of it. Gota hand it to them, they keep knocking on the door.

Well its a very very small piece of enjoyment to take from this season. The shit bastards.

I tell you Rowett has to take some blame for being so defensive in both games

But I do like watching Fulham I must say - 2nd best team in the league for me just behind Wolves

Brilliant, on the flip side, says a lot about our shit season, celebrating derby's demise is the highlight of it. Gota hand it to them, they keep knocking on the door.

Surely it cant be sustainable for much longer. Their wage bill must be absolutely massive and they have spent a bit too. I cant remember too many significant sales bringing money in. Hopefully they will have to start flogging off the family silver.

Wouldnt mind someone up top like Mitrovic - unfortunately we have Murphy 😂

Indeed what a forward. They have quality all over the pitch to be fair

Surely it cant be sustainable for much longer. Their wage bill must be absolutely massive and they have spent a bit too. I cant remember too many significant sales bringing money in. Hopefully they will have to start flogging off the family silver.

Pretty sure mad Mel said there wont be any significant investment this summer. Mid table mediocrity for them next season.

I tell you Rowett has to take some blame for being so defensive in both games

Bit of a cock, isnt he? I found it ironic how tonight he was up in arms at Fulhams time wasting when his Derby side are one of the most niggly bunch of bastards in the division. Edited by Danny

Let's just pray to god we make some bizarrely decent signings this summer and it all comes together. How much good would it give the club and the fans to have a season where we could be within touching distance of the play offs and actually be in the discussion of making the top 6

Let's just pray to god we make some bizarrely decent signings this summer and it all comes together. How much good would it give the club and the fans to have a season where we could be within touching distance of the play offs and actually be in the discussion of making the top 6

Now now, that's taking things a bit too far LOL

Edited by JohnReese

What have Fulham spent to put that squad together? They looked like they were playing a different sport to our lot. And Derby to be fair.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

Pretty sure mad Mel said there wont be any significant investment this summer. Mid table mediocrity for them next season.

Dont they have a high average age as well?

Sessengon is fucking brilliant. A 17 year old left back having wingers in his pocket all season and managing to bag nearly 20 goals as well in one of the most physically demanding leagues around is phenomenal.

Edited by bestwood_red!

Dont they have a high average age as well?

Looking at their squad they must do. Looking forward to their demise 👍

Sessengon is fucking brilliant. A 17 year old left back having wingers in his pocket all season and managing to bag nearly 20 goals as well in one of the most physically demanding leagues around is phenomenal.

He plays as a left winger not a left back but you're right in saying he's incredible. Hard to believe he is 17!

Derby are in a bit of trouble with FFP now. Mel Morris said last month the spending can't continue and if they dont go up they'd have to sell to buy. Well Nugent (33), Jerome (31), Huddlestone (31), Johnson (31), Anya (30), Keogh (31), Davies (33) and Carson (32) were all involved tonight.Thats some reshaping they'll have to do with no sell on value on any of them players, plus high wages you'd expect. As we enter a phase where we may begin to spend, they may be on the reverse. Could be an interesting watch.

Great result and a nice end to the season :thumbsup_still:

It's not over yet. We now need a Real Madrid win to put the icing on the cake!

Fulham showed how far away we are from competing at the top - was superb how they tore through Derby last night.