Jump to content
H-Block

Forest 2018/19 thread

Recommended Posts

Apparently they did the team photograph yesterday

sd34g3.jpg

 

 

Edited by E R
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate International breaks. Less than a dozen games into the season and we are on the 2nd International break already. This after a World Cup in the summer?

Just when we are gathering a bit of momentum with that excellent win at Boro. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dane B said:

I hate International breaks. Less than a dozen games into the season and we are on the 2nd International break already. This after a World Cup in the summer?

Just when we are gathering a bit of momentum with that excellent win at Boro. 

Absolutely boring aren't they? I barley even bother to check the scores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Are they proper matches or just friendlies again?  To be fair I don't watch either.

It's that Nations League bollocks Chaz. Friendlies, but not friendlies. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dane B said:

It's that Nations League bollocks Chaz. Friendlies, but not friendlies. 

Yeah, friendlies.  Have we got any International players these days?  Apart from Tendalker or whatever his name is playing for Zimbabwe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Yeah, friendlies.  Have we got any International players these days?  Apart from Tendalker or whatever his name is playing for Zimbabwe. 

I think Pantilimon is still involved in the Romanian set up but could be wrong.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to the OS we have 11 player from the 1st team and under 21's on international duty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The players took part in a behind doors training game today, with both Murphy and Grabban scoring two each.

The game finished a draw, 3-3. Cash and Lolley got the other goals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dane B said:

I hate International breaks. Less than a dozen games into the season and we are on the 2nd International break already. This after a World Cup in the summer?

Just when we are gathering a bit of momentum with that excellent win at Boro. 

Agreed. They are absolute bollocks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Upcoming Events

  • Live championship table

  • Championship Live Scores

    Fctables
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.