Passing the leather like Cloughies great men

Please take me back to the days I knew then

Games when we sang in the Nottingham choir

When we thrashed the sheep from Derbyshire

Chorus

Smiles in the sunshine , football like champagne

Still take me back where my memories remain

Flickering embers growing higher and higher

And a new squad of players for us to inspire .

Chorus x2 ...

Not many people do Jamie , shame since when sung with gusto in full it's spine tingling ..

....it really doesn't. I'm a lover of Forest and I'm a lover of football songs in general. Yet I've rarely felt more embarrassed than when our fans unleash another chorus of this awful song. It makes me want to pull my top over my ahead or hide under my seat.

Lost that Loving Feeling made a much better song to get the ground rocking at the start of the game.

I love it just before kick off especially for a big game like Derby - always gets the hairs up on my neck. Me and my lad singing at the top of our voice - brilliant 🤗

I love it just before kick off especially for a big game like Derby - always gets the hairs up on my neck. Me and my lad singing at the top of our voice - brilliant 🤗

Agreed. I fucking love it. I am 31 now and still enjoy going down the match with my old man and belting it out. Nowt better.

18,000 season tickets now sold.

Not bad at all, still about 2 months till the season starts plus a lot of transfer activity to come. I wonder if we can break the 20k mark.

Seems like a lot have people have bought into this with 18,000 season tickets and so far we have bought a 39 year old 😂

Seems like a lot have people have bought into this with 18,000 season tickets and so far we have bought a 39 year old

2 benfica boys due to be done today

Forest have announced their 'most significant' shirt sponsorship deal with BetBright. The Dublin based company have even agreed to slightly alter the colour of their logo to all white branding in order to maintain the traditional colour scheme of forests garibaldi red shirt.

Is it just me or do things feel a little surreal at the moment?

We've just bought a young Portuguese lad for nearly triple our previous transfer record, loaned an equally exciting player with a view to buying him too and now we're in amongst some very interesting transfer rumours ..... this is not the Forest I know and have become accustomed to. Could somebody please explain what the fook is going on because this is beyond my comprehension and imagination .....

Is it just me or do things feel a little surreal at the moment?

We've just bought a young Portuguese lad for nearly triple our previous transfer record, loaned an equally exciting player with a view to buying him too and now we're in amongst some very interesting transfer rumours ..... this is not the Forest I know and have become accustomed to. Could somebody please explain what the fook is going on because this is beyond my comprehension and imagination .....

We have Tony Soprano owning the club rather than Frank Spencer

First two games.....

Bristol City away, West Brom at home.

That'll be a nice tester for the new look Forest.

First two games.....

Indeed it will Dane .. Several home fixtures in the first month or so . IF we can get off to a good start it could be a memorable season .

Indeed it will Dane .. Several home fixtures in the first month or so . IF we can get off to a good start it could be a memorable season .

Here's hoping mate.

I trust Marinakis to get us promoted in the next two seasons

Yes me too . Have heard there's some potential developments regarding the training ground and a new main stand ..... Will give you a bell soon .

Also does anyone know anything about the tour yet? My son keeps asking me

Come on Col spill the beans mate

Sorry Jamie Ive promised not to put in up on the forum as plans are still ongoing. However I WILL PM you when I get home !!

First two games.....

We should win those two. Top after two matches U REDS

We should win those two. Top after two matches U REDS

If only football were that easy .................. I'd be delighted with 4 points from those 2 opening fixtures .

Yes me too . Have heard there's some potential developments regarding the training ground and a new main stand ..... Will give you a bell soon .

Any idea when the plans will be announced?