H-Block

Forest 2018/19 thread

1 hour ago, molymoly said:

That's 4 pts we've been screwed out of now by the refs. We'd be right in the mix otherwise.

Totally screwed as well. A blatant dive and a blatant handball that were both there for everyone to see without the need for replays. Four points lost from two abysmal decisions. 

I’m still raging about Gayle, the cheating little prick. That I was sat in a pub in Leeds and knew straight away, from the benefit of a tv replay, that it was a blatant dive but the referee at the match was denied this information is little short of a joke. 

Now that Gayle has been banned and it’s ‘official’ that he cheated, where’s the recompense given to us? As others have said, those 2 points could be the difference between 6th and 7th. 

As an aside, did anyone seen Darren Moore’s mealy-mouthed response? Spineless cunt. 

Yea Danny it was obviously all atrocious and I'm pretty glad this site was down at the time as I think we may have sent it into meltdown anyway. Nothing is going to make the fact that we lost 4 points to Leeds and west Brom any better. To try and make me feel better I keep thinking back to grab and pen at Brentford that was also a dive, not that we scored it like so it didn't make a difference and obviously it's different because we scored another anyway and it wasn't like Brentford were ahead till 90th minute and we had the chance to even it up.

Bristol having a bit of a wobble of late. A couple of weeks ago it looked as if they could open up a significant gap above us if they won their games in hand. After their draw against Ipswich however they’re only 2 points above us with both sides having played 36 matches. Tomorrow night could potentially be huge for us. 

Sheffield Wednesday seem to have come out of nowhere to mount a late charge. Huge game tonight, I believe if we can break our hoodoo of not winning consecutive games and get a win tonight we might actually be in with a chance this year. Obviously there are 9 more games to go after tonight and as a famous Scotsman from around these parts says ' Natalie, there are tons be lots we twists and lots we turns' but maybe a win tonight could actually get that monkey off our backs. Follow it up with a win away at Ipswich at the weekend and we could be in business heading into the international break.