Who cares

#2 brooksy

brooksy

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,109 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:33 AM

Anyone with a ounce of sense will realise it will take more than one season to get back to well run, promising football club after the years that clown spent in charge.

We're better run, that's glaringly obvious. Give Karanka the summer see who he brings in then by Christmas start to complain if we're down the bottom playing shit.
We continue....

#3 JohnReese

JohnReese

Reserve Team Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:51 AM

Anyone with a ounce of sense will realise it will take more than one season to get back to well run, promising football club after the years that clown spent in charge.

We're better run, that's glaringly obvious. Give Karanka the summer see who he brings in then by Christmas start to complain if we're down the bottom playing shit.

We know what we'll be doing in December then...

#4 Caz

Caz

Substitute

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:55 AM

We'll know more about the ambition of the club, when we see what sort of money Karanka is allowed to spend this summer. So far, we've been linked with nothing bit frees, loans and has beens. Hoping it's all smoke and mirrors.
We're back and we're coming for ya.

#5 i.k.s

i.k.s

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,026 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:14 AM

We haven't won at Bolton since 1978 & I don't see that changing this weekend.

#6 E R

E R

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,408 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 01:24 PM

Why is is glaringly obvious - we have had 2 managers this season, 14 new players and finished just above relegation?

Lets hope next season is not such a glaringly obvious improvement or we could finish mid-table

I have little faith in Maranakis and cannot see him spending much in the summer given the shit over the hill players we are being linked with - but time will tell

#7 Ricknffc

Ricknffc

Back-Up Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 02:52 PM

Your not exactly a drink half full kind of guy are you E.R? Ha

#8 E R

E R

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,408 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:53 PM

Why would I be? We have been beaten 22 times which is one less than Sunderland

We have had a shockingly shit season and I couldnt give a fuck who he has employed as the CEO, chairman or tea lady - its on the pitch that counts and teams like Millwall and Sheffield United have put us to shame

#9 Fatles

Fatles

Back-Up Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:35 PM

You may as well knock it on the head fella, go and spend your time and money on something you consider more deserving.

#10 E R

E R

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,408 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:49 PM

Why because I am unhappy with a shit season? Keep clapping little seal

#11 Fatles

Fatles

Back-Up Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:18 PM

No mate, it's because you do nought but moan.
We all know it's been a shit season but don't feel the need to let every fucker know about it.

#12 leather

leather

Fringe Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,524 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:40 PM

In fairness to old Demis Roussos he hasnt taken us to show us his vast palace and car collection or pretended he could spunk a wad on Real Madrid without blinking.

#13 E R

E R

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,408 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:08 PM

No mate, it's because you do nought but moan.
We all know it's been a shit season but don't feel the need to let every fucker know about it.

There you go Fatles
2ytvhph.png

Maybe sign up to the secret Forest fans forum where you pretend we have won the league

#14 Dane B

Dane B

Forest Legend

• Root Admin
  • 17,093 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:44 PM

I have to agree with ER on this one.

There has been nothing this season which we haven't seen for god knows how many previous seasons.

Star player sold in the Summer, and replaced with a nobody from Scotland.

Manager sacked at Christmas. New manager, and new players in January.........half of which we really didn't need.

Silly contracts thrown out to players.

15 players into the club in one season.

All this, and we are only 2 points better off than last season, Broke the club record for minutes not scored. Lost more games than the bottom club.

Progress = zero.

Fans saying we are better organised off the pitch under Marinakis. Really? What has been different this season to the previous season's under Fawaz, apart from getting two open letters a year from the Chairman?

And Happy Birthday Luke. Can't believe you are 28 now. You took some shit on here as a youngster.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I LOVE GOLF, I LOVE MY WIFE, AND I ENJOY DOING BOTH.

#15 nottmred

nottmred

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 13,937 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:29 PM

And Happy Birthday Luke. Can't believe you are 28 now. You took some shit on here as a youngster.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You're not the only one Dane. Only two away from 30 now. Not quite sure how that has happened :unsure:

I was a little twat to be far. I would cringe like fuck if I could read some of the stuff I used to post :D
Posted Image Posted Image

#16 Danny

Danny

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:02 PM

Im with Dane. Nowt has happened this season to make me think that the current lot are much of an upgrade on Fawaz. Its been one long, boring slog of a season with very few high points. The squad is bloated with mediocrity and Karankas supermarket sweep approach in January doesnt fill me with confidence going into the summer.
When I say "Go!", you say "Weeble!".

"Go!"...

#17 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,388 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:36 PM

Dane's just shitting it 'cause his personal clock is going tick tock.  I reckon he expects to croak before each season's out. 

I think you'll have a happier year next year Dane.  Either that or it'll be the same haha. 

#18 Fatles

Fatles

Back-Up Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 06:53 AM

C,mon I bet we've finished where everyone thought we would at the start of the season.
It could be worse, look at Sunderland.
AK needs a full season.

#19 Dane B

Dane B

Forest Legend

• Root Admin
  • 17,093 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 08:04 AM

Dane's just shitting it 'cause his personal clock is going tick tock.  I reckon he expects to croak before each season's out. 

I think you'll have a happier year next year Dane.  Either that or it'll be the same haha. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Not far off the mark there Chaz. I've said it before, the last Premier game we played was a week after my 40th birthday. I'm 59 next week, and time is running out.  :lol:  :lol:

Let's see what the club do in the Summer transfer market. If it's true that Dawson and Marney are targets, then I do despair. First thing we MUST do is to start the clearing out process after the Bolton game. I expect at least one of Brereton, Worral, Osborne, or Cash to be sold, probably two of them. It's what Karanka does with those funds that will shape our season.

As for Marinakis? Fawaz learned absolutely nothing about the English game in 5 seasons as owner. I hope Marinakis has learned what's required to make a club competitive in this league after his one year at the club. Let's see if we can do something that might be quite unique for Forest, finish the season with the same manager that we started it with.

I LOVE GOLF, I LOVE MY WIFE, AND I ENJOY DOING BOTH.

#20 JohnReese

JohnReese

Reserve Team Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 08:11 AM

C,mon I bet we've finished where everyone thought we would at the start of the season.
It could be worse, look at Sunderland.
AK needs a full season.

Yes to all the above & predict a similar finish next season too but hoping for mid table.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users