Sign in to follow this  
i.k.s

Nottingham Forest V Bristol City tomorrow.

Dunno if any of you lobotomised mongs knew Nottingham Forest V Bristol City tomorrow.

2-1 Forest.

Last home game, hope there is a good turn out. Would like to finish off with a win or at least a good performance. Unfortunately i think we will lose 2-1. Hope to god we put a shift in though

1-1

The game will be flat as anything once bristol realise they have no chance of the play offs

Hopefully Murphy, Bouchlakis and Mancienne will do the same

Nottm Forest

33Kapino

27Darikwa

4Mancienne

13Fox

11Osborn

5Guédioura

18Colback

31Bouchalakis

23Lolley

9Murphy

15Tomlin

Substitutes

2Lichaj

7Bridcutt

8Cohen

14Cash

17Brereton

39Vellios

43Smith

Any streams?

Some terrible misses in there. Please next season can we start hitting the target.

Don't you mean "Can we please start hitting the back of the net!" Hitting the target is no good if they aren't going in.

Ok easy to please. Hitting the target 8 yards in front of goal is progress in my book :)

Really Ok. That's your opinion. But, if we had twenty shots on goal, all twenty were on target but none went in & we lose 1-0...

That's not progress in my book

Theres no chance we arent going to invest in some good strikers over the Summer in which case they will be hitting the target and scoring a few in the process so reckon we will both be happy next season fingers crossed!

Theres no chance we arent going to invest in some good strikers over the Summer in which case they will be hitting the target and scoring a few in the process so reckon we will both be happy next season fingers crossed!

Let's hope so, but I believe that we have to sign at least one better than average striker else it'll just be another season like this one.

I thoroughly enjoyed that today - we had a real go, especially in the first half. Some great chances and we should have gone in 2 or 3 up. Thought the team as a whole were pretty good - Murphy was the only one who had a bit of a shocker and I wouldn't be surprised to see him move on in the summer. Tomlin was running the show in the first half - be interesting to see if we can sign him in the summer. I'm less convinced about Colback although I think Bridcutt can do a job there anyway. And a great reception for Cohen at the end - great to see.

I thoroughly enjoyed that today - we had a real go, especially in the first half. Some great chances and we should have gone in 2 or 3 up. Thought the team as a whole were pretty good - Murphy was the only one who had a bit of a shocker and I wouldn't be surprised to see him move on in the summer. Tomlin was running the show in the first half - be interesting to see if we can sign him in the summer. I'm less convinced about Colback although I think Bridcutt can do a job there anyway. And a great reception for Cohen at the end - great to see.

Spot on. Should have smashed them first half, if wed gone on 4-0 up it wouldnt have flattered us.

Lolley and Fox excellent again.

Agree about Murphy, looked lethargic and uninterested.

Yep good game. Very entertaining for 0-0 played some really good stuff at times. You would have thought we were the team just outside top 6 amazing what confidence can do. We have the core of a good team, with some good additions we will be moving up the table next year. Can't understand why Tomlin stuttered on the pen to get the keeper to go down then put it the same way. Fox brilliant zero to hero. Nigel will want us to do him a favour next week