Sign in to follow this  
Daz

Cardiff v Forest

Keeper hasn't had a shot to save, just had to pick the ball to the net twice cos we are fucking useless at sorting ourselves out at dead balls. Mancienne is just a fucking waste of space and i still can't believe he was captain. Our team will go to rat shit now for rest of game, no fight left bow to equalise in this game

Why the witch hunt on Mancienne?

Not one of you commented on Fig's fuck up for their first goal. Letting his man get goal side of him for a free header.

Figgy got caught up in the shield that was there to allow Morrison's run and was obviously gutted. Mancienne just doesn't give a shit!

Not one of you commented on Fig's fuck up for their first goal. Letting his man get goal side of him for a free header.

To be fair Dane B the negativity for Mance began before he stepped onto the pitch!

Because every single time he plays he's fucking awful? Shown again tonight.

What the actual fuck. Fuck me even when teams gift us fucking chances we somehow seem to fuck them up!! Osborn what the fuck are you doing?? Shoot!!! And what a shit square ball that is to Brereton.

Fuck me, I'm glad it was Cash who just missed a free header at the far post and not Mancienne. You lot would have had him shot at dawn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mancienne is a total minge but to be fair to him we have been just as bad at defending since he has been out of the side. Doesnt Karanka do defensive drills in training? Considering his strength is meant to be in this area we have seen very little improvement.

Fuck me, I'm glad it was Cash who just missed a free header at the far post and not Mancienne. You lot would have had him shot at dawn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you having a breakdown boy?

Anyone would think old Mance had had a good game in the last two years.

Mancienne is a total minge but to be fair to him we have been just as bad at defending since he has been out of the side. Doesnt Karanka do defensive drills in training? Considering his strength is meant to be in this area we have seen very little improvement.

You can do all the drills you like but if half of your defenders are defensive fuckwits there isn't a lot you can do.

If Cardiff are second in the League, it just shows how shit this league is.

The only difference between us and them is their aerial power in the box, apart from that, I don't think they've been any better than us.

I wouldnt wait till dawn.

If Cardiff are second in the League, it just shows how shit this league is.

The only difference between us and them is their aerial power in the box, apart from that, I don't think they've been any better than us.

Maybe they have strikers who can score too?!! Doubt they'd be second if they didn't.

Outmuscled, outfought, long ball and big lumps. A typical Warnock side. We're too soft and haven't got a backbone. Barring Fox the rest looked like scared schoolboys.

How we have let our defence be so vulnerable on set pieces for so many years is beyond me. I cant even be arsed getting frustrated with it anymore. It just needs sorting end of

How we have let our defence be so vulnerable on set pieces for so many years is beyond me. I cant even be arsed getting frustrated with it anymore. It just needs sorting end of

It's frustrating alright.

Cardiff are just a bunch of bully boys. They will be outclassed in the premier league. Not a lot of quality there.

Truly awful game after that second goal. I cant wait for the season to be over and some of this shit is shown the door

Cardiff are just a bunch of bully boys. They will be outclassed in the premier league. Not a lot of quality there.

Which is probably why Colin gets overlooked for the big league. He's good for shovelling shit but beyond that ...