Sign in to follow this  
Daz

Cardiff v Forest

Can't see a thread for this

Unfortunately can't see us getting anything out of this, will be out muscled all over the park. 2-0 cardiff

Tomlin ineligible. Murphy back in training.

Nothing more I'd love than to put a dent in the promotion hopes of that **** Warnock. A draw would do. 0-0.

Kapino; Lichaj: Figuerido; Fox; Osborn; Bridcutt; Colback; Watson; Lolley; Cash; Brereton

Bridcutt, Watson and Colback together? No expecting any fireworks from us this evening then. Interested to see how Kapino gets on.

It'll be quite something to see us find the back of the net tonight.

Could really use a Cardiff clean sheet for my fantasy team so Forest will probably choose today to go goal crazy. Although 'goal crazy' for Forest means two in a match. I''ll go 3-2.

I admire the people who have gone to see that I can barely watch it on tv - think it will be going off at half time

Edited by E R

That goal shows the homework that Warnock does on his opponents.

The freedom of the box for Morrison for crosses, shows that Karanka has done fuck all work on Cardiff.

That goal shows the homework that Warnock does on his opponents.

The freedom of the box for Morrison for crosses, shows that Karanka has done fuck all work on Cardiff.

Going by the number of set pieces we are conceding from, "fuck all" work has been done on them at all.

Why is Bridcutt who is 5 foot 9 and Osborn who is about 4 foot 10 being asked to mark Morrison who is 6 foot 5? It is basic fucking stuff that we are being done by. We are a team of wimps who get bullied, hence why we are the absolute worst side in the division at defending set pieces.

Edited by Danny