Sign in to follow this  
i.k.s

Old Forest stuff.

If it's a player shirt it's worth plenty more. Originals go for that much and more and are usually not in the best condition. What I can't work out are the types selling cheap knock offs for more.

i actually ordered myself a home shirt earlier. They are down to £10, they are the last Adidas shirts that will about for a good while (fucking Macron why oh why) and are nice looking for a kick about

i actually ordered myself a home shirt earlier. They are down to £10, they are the last Adidas shirts that will about for a good while (fucking Macron why oh why) and are nice looking for a kick about

Macron because they've given us the best deal in our history plus willing to produce a bespoke kit as opposed to a standard template. If we want to compete in this league whilst complying with FFP Im not sure we are in a position to turn good shirt deals down.

Really and truthfully, what does it matter to a grown man who makes the shirts next season?

It's not like the players will be running out in some mental Vivienne Westwood number is it!

Really and truthfully, what does it matter to a grown man who makes the shirts next season?

It's not like the players will be running out in some mental Vivienne Westwood number is it!

It matters not, points are won by players on the pitch not by the shirts they wear so who really cares about Macron?!!

I dunno some of those macron designs are pretty out there

Watch and see it will be fucking hideous

If it brings a bit of money in, as long as its red, I couldnt care less what the shirt looks like or who makes it.

I hope its designed like that united grey kit where they ditched it because the players said they couldn't see each other. That would give us a bit of entertainment at least next season

I hope it is fucking horrendous and it will be. Stock up on the cheap end of sale Adidas stuff lads because the next turn out will look like a kit from Leicester