Sign in to follow this  
E R

Forest v Ipswich

About Brereton, to be on the run he's been on it took balls to step up and take that penalty so well.

Agreed mate - absolutely shows balls

Can't speak for the first half as I was miles away from the action, but second half Cash was playing right under my nose and he looked about as interested as a dead fish.

Can't speak for the first half as I was miles away from the action, but second half Cash was playing right under my nose and he looked about as interested as a dead fish.

Really? I thought he looked quite useful when he came on

Ipswich were really poor and I thought we played better than the Brentford game. But we're so slow getting forward - Darikwa always turns backwards instead of looking ahead of him. Very frustrating. Tomlin ain't the player who blazed into the team in Jan - to be honest, there's no one bar the two CBs, keeper and Lolley who I'd miss. I can see a mass clear out in the summer - if we can't afford Colback I think Bridcutt looked decent when he came on. I think we'll see a load of fringe players in these last few games as Karanka makes some decisions on how to move forward.

Darikwa always turns backwards instead of looking ahead of him.

I wonder if that's why Lichaj can't get a game? His natural game is to bomb down the line to support his winger. Far too attacking minded for Karanka.

to be honest, there's no one bar the two CBs, keeper and Lolley who I'd miss. I can see a mass clear out in the summer

But we have given Watson and Geddi 3 year deals mate. If we don't/can't sign Colback, they will be our midfield pairing next season, else why give them 3 year deals?

I wonder if that's why Lichaj can't get a game? His natural game is to bomb down the line to support his winger. Far too attacking minded for Karanka.

Darikwa is fucking useless. He couldn't beat an egg with a moulinex whisk that twat.

But Osborn manages it no problem. I think Darikwa lacks either the confidence or the talent to play on the overlap. It really hurts us and leaves us unbalanced.

But we have given Watson and Geddi 3 year deals mate. If we don't/can't sign Colback, they will be our midfield pairing next season, else why give them 3 year deals?

Can't argue with this - Watson has looked decent. I think the jury is still out on Geddy Mk II.

He wasn't that great the first time excluding his time on loan. Once signed permanently he wasn't as good. Billy Davies didn't fancy him and got rid. Then a string of managers have done the same until he ends up back here again!!! I'd be amazed if he was any good in this spell.