E R

Forest v Brentford

i am hoping for a win just so we can be safe and then get rid of this season.

Such a lull at the moment and I think its across all fans that we just want this season over and done with, would go for a draw but just can't see us scoring still 0-2

Hit the bar/post numerous times and now behind.

Do we have anyone that can actually score a goal? 😠

Do we have anyone that can actually score a goal?

Yes but we loaned him out to County!!

Do we have anyone that can actually score a goal?

I think we've been shit all night

On this form it's looking again, as in previous seasons, that it's only the ineptitude of the teams below us that will keep us from relegation.

Whilst there are some players I wouldnt mind keeping hold of I genuinely wouldnt be fussed if any of the current lot leave in the summer. The end to this season feels like a slow death and the defence, which had looked to be improving under Karanka, have conceded 3 shockers these past 2 matches.

Ive been to the last five games, spent over £400 on tickets, travel and food and havent seen a single fucking goal, I havent even seen a half decent performance. Could have took the missus and our daughter for a little weekend away with that.

I never wanted him and I dont want him sacked but fuck me I hate Karankas brand of football.

To draw a blank in 11 out of 15 matches is just fucking shit. I know we are a bit short up front but even by luck alone we should be scoring more often.

Ive been to the last five games, spent over £400 on tickets, travel and food and havent seen a single fucking goal, I havent even seen a half decent performance. Could have took the missus and our daughter for a little weekend away with that.

I feel for you. Were there at least any positives? Perhaps the match programme is an improvement on last season?

Rotten to the core. How about we not get rid of all the players and start afresh. Obviously sacking the manager doesnt make any difference whatsoever. Karanka mentioned due to injuries players know they will walk into team.

I feel for you. Were there at least any positives? Perhaps the match programme is an improvement on last season?

I had some nice pie and mash at Millwall and to be honest the gallows humour at away games can be hilarious.

Well, to not score in 11 of 15 games under Karanka shows that the players are not responding to him nor his tactics.

I don't know what the answer is. Sack yet another manager? Give him a multi million pound transfer kitty to bring even more shit in on long contracts? Sack off nearly all of our squad in the Summer and start from scratch?

I think I know which way Marinakis will go, and to be honest, Karanka has no defence. 10 fresh players in January, very few wins since, no goals in 11 of last 15, and not a single goal in last 6 games.

I didn't want Karanka, I still don't want Karanka. Marinakis will sack Karanka. This club is either fucked or cursed.

Well, to not score in 11 of 15 games under Karanka shows that the players are not responding to him nor his tactics.

I don't know what the answer is. Sack yet another manager? Give him a multi million pound transfer kitty to bring even more shit in on long contracts? Sack off nearly all of our squad in the Summer and start from scratch?

I think I know which way Marinakis will go, and to be honest, Karanka has no defence. 10 fresh players in January, very few wins since, no goals in 11 of last 15, and not a single goal in last 6 games.

I didn't want Karanka, I still don't want Karanka. Marinakis will sack Karanka. This club is either fucked or cursed.

Cursed definitely. You couldnt make it up.

We are not good enough to play one up top, simple as that.

We need to give the manager time in the summer to clear out and bring in players who can play this system he plays as these lot have no clue.

To not score in over 9 hours is laughable

Brereton is terrible as a loan target man. He couldn't control anything tonight and made a complete hash when put through clear on goal. Either we play Murphy up top or Brereton needs to play as one of a forward pairing. We seemed to come alive for 5 mins in each half. That was it. Fucking dire.