Sign in to follow this  
colin

Neil Warnock

What a complete **** and bad loser . At the end of tonights game he persistently refused to shake the hands of the Wolves manager and players telling them all to fuck off ..........

Agreed, 100% Col. I hate the **** and it always fills me with dread whenever we are without a manager and that twat's name gets thrown into the hat.

Agreed, 100% Col. I hate the **** and it always fills me with dread whenever we are without a manager and that twat's name gets thrown into the hat.

I'd have loved him here. He's a winner.

Reported by the BBC that Wolves manager refused to shake hands at full time, not the other way round. Either way Warnock is a bit of a nob but Id have loved him here.

If Cardiff have any foresight they'll sack him straight after promotion otherwise they'll go straight back down. He's always been out of his depth in the top flight but a damn effective championship manager.

He knows how to win and as a man he's seems like a good guy but when it comes to football he's a ****. If he's yours you probably love him but he's never been ours and I don't.

From what Ive heard from other comments the Wolves Manager first move after the whistle was to go on and celebrate as opposed to out and out refuse a hand shake.

Warnocks a twat because he does the very thing he slays off in others. I think the Arctic Monkeys has him in mind when they wrote the line what a scummy man. I heard a post match interview a few weeks back where having got the win, still proceeded to take little cheap jibes at then opposition manager and team even when theyd been gracious about him.

God I would have him

You think our strikers would score more goals if We had Warnock instead of Karanka??

I think he'd just join the endless list of failed Forest managers.

He was on Sky Sports News after that Wolves business giving a lecture on how to react after the full time whistle, going on about how in English football it's important to show class and respect for the opposition etc. Amazing. The least respectful and most classless manager around lecturing newcomers to the country on how to behave :arrowhead:

Don't recall him being particularly dignified after the play off defeat at Bramall Lane