Sign in to follow this  
E R

Boro v Forest

I don't know about how we'll get on here, last time out we were pathetic against another direct team.

Hopefully Britt misses another shitload and Pulis bangs his head on the dugout.

How long has it been now where we can't defend balls into our box?" 2 of the softest goals you will see this season

Edited by Ricknffc

what a poor team we look...darik awful velious cant trap a bag of cement and no movement..colbeck and watson sluggish..

No tempo to our play

Check out how well Bamford holds the ball up compared to Vellios

Would fuck Osborn off too - completely overrated

Patrick Bamford has got our 2 centre halves in his bag pocket.. Wtf is our plan here?? We are hoofing the ball to vellios who can't hold on to fuck all and hoping for Dowell to also win it in the air.. First time we have gone forward and we nearly get a lucky own goal

We'll we played about 3 mins of football in that half. We do not have the personal to play 1 striker up top, end of. A lone striker needs to be competent, strong, mobile. If we had the players to play 4-2-3-1 i wouldn't have a problem with it but we don't, velios offers fuck all up top on his own and i dont think anyone in our squad would. How i would love an antonio, Assombalonga partnership again. Hopefully we can get one in the summer. But for now, this is wank, in spells we look like we are comfortable at keeping the ball in triangles but when the other team has the ball we look fucked, they get in the final third and you can guarantee they will have an attempt and we are all at sea if the ball comes into our box. Stick another striker on and get the ball in the final third.

Edited by Ricknffc

End of the season can't come quick enough. Looking forward to see Karanka completely re-shape the squad.

Wtf is Dowell doing trying to cruyff that in? Just hit it u prick!

Was Colback