Sign in to follow this  
leather

Ray Wilkins

The drink done for him. Only 61 'n all. Boring bastard as a player, got the nickname the crab for passing sideways all the time.

The drink done for him. Only 61 'n all. Boring bastard as a player, got the nickname the crab for passing sideways all the time.

and Alan Brazil is still breathing

I don't know if I would have been too pleased if he had killed someone when he repeatedly drove pissed out of his nut but he came across as a nice enough guy

I don't know if I would have been too pleased if he had killed someone when he repeatedly drove pissed out of his nut but he came across as a nice enough guy

Token response to recent celeb death

Perhaps he should have stuck to the stuff he advertised, although maybe diabetes would have got him instead. Abiding football memories of him are scoring a great goal in the FA Cup Final for Man Utd and being sent off in the 1986 World Cup for throwing the ball at the ref. RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqVFnxHWnlc