Sign in to follow this  
i.k.s

Forest v Barnsley

We was laughing at derby about the snow but was the rain that bad? Seems piss poor we was the only ones in the league that cancelled

We was laughing at derby about the snow but was the rain that bad? Seems piss poor we was the only ones in the league that cancelled

thought exactly the same

I was going to the game Jamie, and was in Southbank when the game was called off. I looked at the Trent, and it is very high, which would have an effect on the pitch drainage with such a high water table.

It wasn't the club that cancelled the game, it was the ref.

There was a clip shared on twitter of the ball just planting itself on the surface with no roll whatsoever. Was only a short clip but it didn't look playable from that.

this. :)

I was going to the game Jamie, and was in Southbank when the game was called off. I looked at the Trent, and it is very high, which would have an effect on the pitch drainage with such a high water table.

It wasn't the club that cancelled the game, it was the ref.

I was pissed off that they left it til 12 to call it off. I mean the weather could've only go worse so why didn't they knock it off at 9 am?

We'll lose this 2-0. Our lot have nothing to play for (and weren't playing well when they did) and Barnsley are fighting for survival.

We'll lose this 2-0. Our lot have nothing to play for (and weren't playing well when they did) and Barnsley are fighting for survival.

I'd have thought most of our lot would be playing to prove to the manager that they are worthy of a future at the club.

Personally, I wouldn't bother playing any of our loaned players for the last 3 games. There's no point now. Play contracted players, especially the invisible man left back who we've signed but are yet to see.

Figueiredo missing with hamstring injury, so Hobbs may get a game.

Watch him bust a gut for a new contract 😠

Figueiredo missing with hamstring injury, so Hobbs may get a game.

Watch him bust a gut for a new contract 😠

Surely Mancienne or Worrall will come in? Surely Hobbs is at the very top of the list of wasters to be fucked off in the summer so theres no point in giving him any game time.

Surely Mancienne or Worrall will come in? Surely Hobbs is at the very top of the list of wasters to be fucked off in the summer so theres no point in giving him any game time.

Worral should for me, Hobbs (injury prone has been) & Mance (Crap) should both be got rid asap so no need.

33Kapino

2Lichaj

4Mancienne

13Fox

29Fuentes Hernández

7Bridcutt

32Watson

5Guédioura

14Cash

17Brereton

15Tomlin

Hobbs is on the bench? Seriously he should just be taken out back and shot.

I think Worrall has a injury but even so, isn't there a young guy from the U23s who could slot in?

Good finish as well. We have clearly been told to get cash in behind every time. I would put guediora more advanced than bridcutt and tell him to shoot on sight