Sign in to follow this  
i.k.s

Forest v Barnsley

I'm up for this one with the old fella. As guests of John McGovern & John Robertson. ''How did you swing that fucker?'' I hear you cry. It's not a problem for this cat. Got a framed squad signed shirt thrown in by my new mate Lee Tomlin 'n all.

''Oh stop it Andy''! :cool04:

I'm up for this one with the old fella. As guests of John McGovern & John Robertson. ''How did you swing that fucker?'' I hear you cry. It's not a problem for this cat. Got a framed squad signed shirt thrown in by my new mate Lee Tomlin 'n all.

Oh, so you're the mascot for this one then.

Will you be going to the Haven before the game Andy ?. Be good to see your old fella again ..

Flash Harry 👍

I hope he has a good day

Will you be going to the Haven before the game Andy ?. Be good to see your old fella again ..

Unfortunately not mate. He's on crutches these days so it's straight to the ground.

Unfortunately not mate. He's on crutches these days so it's straight to the ground.

Not very good crutches then, eh?

If I were Karanka, I'd mix it up a little in this match.

Drop one of the defensive midfielders, put two up front, play a little higher up the pitch, and see how our strikers fare when they actually have someone alongside them.

Barnsley are in poor form. I wouldn't expect anything less than 2-0 Forest.

Oh, and Andy, I hope your old fella enjoys the day.

Not doing the match tomorrow, I don't see the point on chucking nigh on 30 quid at an end of season meaningless game, but I think I'll go and have a few pre match beers and catch up with some of the lads off here.

Just my luck Lvivska will turn up, I know it. Another Bank Holiday fucked.

12 years today since I first met that little fucker.

If I were Karanka, I'd mix it up a little in this match.

Drop one of the defensive midfielders, put two up front, play a little higher up the pitch, and see how our strikers fare when they actually have someone alongside them.

Barnsley are in poor form. I wouldn't expect anything less than 2-0 Forest.

Oh, and Andy, I hope your old fella enjoys the day.

I'd be tempted to go without strikers and just stick Tomlin up there. If we go 442 then play Tomlin and Brereton. Unless Velios sorts his act out we might as well play with ten men than stick him up there.

Think he'll go back to the team he was playing before this week and I'm going to go 3-0.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

Although I want us to win, I would much rather see Barnsley survive than most of the other clubs towards the foot of the table.

Although I want us to win, I would much rather see Barnsley survive than most of the other clubs towards the foot of the table.

Why ???? The inbred fookers delight in chanting " scabs " whenever we play them despite the fact that half of 'em weren't event born during the miners strike .. No let 'em rot in Div 1 ...

My preferred 3 would be Sunderland for the laughs it would give. Birmingham, shit club in a shithole with long ball cotterill in charge. Probably Barnsley third because I dislike South Yorkshire generally. Just edging out Non-league Nigel as apart from him I hold no I'll feeling towards Burton.

you pissed fella?

😁😁😁

I don't drink. I thought I was being rather witty.

Why ???? The inbred fookers delight in chanting " scabs " whenever we play them despite the fact that half of 'em weren't event born during the miners strike .. No let 'em rot in Div 1 ...

They are a small club with no real history who piss me off far less than Leeds. I would happier to see Sunderland, Birmingham and Burton drop down a level. The "scab" stuff is also just a little bit sad 35-years on and there will always be a Yorkshire club or two chanting "scabs" at us.

They are a small club with no real history who piss me off far less than Leeds. I would happier to see Sunderland, Birmingham and Burton drop down a level. The "scab" stuff is also just a little bit sad 35-years on and there will always be a Yorkshire club or two chanting "scabs" at us.

I just dont get this worrying about what others do full stop. Didnt care about Derby, Leeds and co when we were picking up silver. Fuck em all.

Forest slightly better than evens to win at home against a side with 1 win in 14.

That's a steal........isn't it?

Forest slightly better than evens to win at home against a side with 1 win in 14.

That's a steal........isn't it?

Yes it is, except for the fact that teams in the bottom three and/or on a bad run of form usually win when they play Forest.

Aside from this fact I'd say it "should" be a comfortable 2/3-0 win for us but with our current bluntness in front of goal added to Barnsley's drop into the bottom three I wouldn't at all be surprised if we lost 1-0.

We've nothing to play for but they have so, with that in mind too, Nffc 0-1 Barnsley.