E R

Millwall v Forest

I must say that Mackay is a two bob ****. You can see he doesnt give a shit

Although to be fair to him at least he's looking for the ball which is more can be said for the pub player up front.

Started shite and hasnt got much better. I cant wait for this season to finish as were just aimlessly drifting about in midtable.

Although to be fair to him at least he's looking for the ball which is more can be said for the pub player up front.

Nothing is coming off for McKay but he's involved in the game. He isn't hiding. Tomlin has done nothing but whinge and Velios is almost invisible. Call me old fashioned but I have no idea why right footed McKay is on the left and left-footed Lolley is on the right. They're both cutting inside every time and it isn't working. Swap them and get outside of the full backs and get some decent crosses in.

Edited by A new man

Crosses in from out wide are harmless, shots from outside the box are well wide yet our defence and goalie look fine in second half. Clear what needs doing in Summer.

I think our 'strikers' make us more likely not to score.

agreed..they look a more talented than our boys...i think every player looks certainly better than any one of ours...

Honestly I wouldnt have Tomlin

Really? Isn't he one player that most have said we need to sign this summer?

One defeat and we shouldn't sign him! I expected us to lose today, Millwall in good form whilst we can't score.

A goalscorer has to be top priority in the summer

I think we need two. Any striker doesn't play all season and as soon as they're out we're stuck with the shite that's getting picked now. We need to move these out and bring a couple in who are fit for purpose.