E R

Millwall v Forest

I am taking my lad to this although I dont expect to get anything

I reckon lose 2-1

I'm going to go 0-1 to us. We seemed to have stopped letting daft goals in and we're bound to score eventually even if one hits Brereton on the ear and goes in.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

0-0 Thanks to our great manager

Actually, thinking more about this one, don't think we're gonna get a clean sheet here and will need to score if we're gonna get a point from this one but in recent showings that's unlikely so now going 2-0 Millwall.

Actually, thinking more about this one, don't think we're gonna get a clean sheet here and will need to score if we're gonna get a point from this one but in recent showings that's unlikely so now going 2-0 Millwall.

I agree with this.

Millwall on a good run towards the playoffs. Big, physical team. Some of our lightweights will struggle against these.

I think this is the match that was break our recent run of avoiding defeat. Millwall are on the up and in form.

2-0 defeat.

I thought Millwal were one of the better teams to play at the City ground, right at the beginning of the season.

Their problem was finishing.

Very much like us at the mo.

Another 0-0 but i don't mind that. The losses have stopped, it's obvious that Brereton struggles on his own up front but what can you do when the only alternatives are old man Murphy or Velios.

whilst we have leaway on results, leave Ben there to get the experience.

I realised it is good Friday and we have our family fish dinner. I am then bucket collecting at Leyton orient on the Monday so cant do the Barnsley game either :thumbsdown_still:

£10 bet on [/size]Millwall to win wins [/size]£40.00

£10 bet on [/size]Millwall to win wins [/size]£40.00

You must mean £10 on a Forest win returns £40!

So wrong I quoted it twice LOL

Edited by JohnReese

is this on telly?

With all the sports channels on Sky it beggars belief that a Good Friday 1pm kickoff between two prominent clubs isn't being shown somewhere. Is the League One game between Oxford and Scunthorpe really more of a ratings winner than Millwall v Forest? Even if Scunthorpe are in the playoff zone?

Pantilimon; Darikwa, Figueiredo, Fox, Osborn; Watson, Colback; Lolley, Tomlin, McKay; Vellios

Subs: Kapino, Mancienne, Guedioura, Bridcutt, Cash, Brereton, Worrall.

Interesting to see McKay given a chance too. He was great at the start of the season but rapidly went off the boil.

Cant be any worse than baby Ben and they are a physical side - any streams yet

Funny how 5 starters under the bread man are subs and some not even in the squad

Funny how 5 starters under the bread man are subs and some not even in the squad

Also weird is how Darikwa is starting to look much better.