Sign in to follow this  
Bcrawa

Sheff Utd Vs Forest

Unlucky there - their keeper made some brilliant saves

What a manager Karanka is turning out to be

Good point and we really gave it a go 2nd half. Unbeaten in 7 now, taking points off some decent sides.

Edited by nottmred

A bit unlucky, thought we were a bit wasteful in front of goal but decent performance.

Really excited about how good we could be with a proven goalscorer. Hopefully Karanka has a couple of targets in mind.

After conceding half a dozen goals every match under Warburton three successive nil nils is actually a bit exciting.

Definitely need something in attack - Brereton, Murphy, Cash and in particular Dowell were awful going forward. But the centre mids, defence and keeper looks awesome

As ER says, we look poor in the final third, but still a well earned point.

I'd even take that result next season at the Blades.

Not really been in the loop today.How were we? I heard on the radio that there keeper made some good stops. Automatically i think, away from home, clean sheet, a point, and sheff utd have had a decent season. On the flip side that's 3 0-0's in a row so the goals look like they have dried up again but it has been against Norwich derby and sheff utd and i think we have to say there are 3 of the better sides in the league, defo derby and Norwich, sheff utd have just had a really good season. It's been a long time since we have been 7 unbeaten so it has to be positive, again millwall have had a good season but hopefully we can turn them over and look for another 3 points against Barnsley. Im looking forward to the summer, a couple of decent signings at the back and the front and we can be challenging for play offs next season in my opinion.

Not really been in the loop today.How were we? I heard on the radio that there keeper made some good stops. Automatically i think, away from home, clean sheet, a point, and sheff utd have had a decent season. On the flip side that's 3 0-0's in a row so the goals look like they have dried up again but it has been against Norwich derby and sheff utd and i think we have to say there are 3 of the better sides in the league, defo derby and Norwich, sheff utd have just had a really good season. It's been a long time since we have been 7 unbeaten so it has to be positive, again millwall have had a good season but hopefully we can turn them over and look for another 3 points against Barnsley. Im looking forward to the summer, a couple of decent signings at the back and the front and we can be challenging for play offs next season in my opinion.

Only saw the second half, probably should have won on the basis of how we played but we're a decent striker away from turning these games into wins.

Defensively, we've made massive improvements. The transfer window coming up, will be a massive test of our ambition.

I think our only option is to go foreign unless there's a lower league player worth taking a punt on. Someone like Johnson, Earnshaw or obviously Britt would cost £15 million upwards now, with how transfer fees keep going up it'd be more like £20 million in the summer.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

Unlucky there - their keeper made some brilliant saves

What a manager Karanka is turning out to be

Is he? Well he sure knows how to get a 0-0 but we'd have lost those matches earlier in the season so that's a bonus.

Karanka has steadied the ship. Isn't that what all you lot wanted? I know there was the deluded people who were demanding play offs this season under Warburton but unbeaten in 7 with a couple of wins in their is an improvement, confidence is growing and we have a much better squad. Like people have said we will see the real ambitions of the owners in the summer. I just hope we have plenty of room for ffp

Karanka has steadied the ship. Isn't that what all you lot wanted? I know there was the deluded people who were demanding play offs this season under Warburton but unbeaten in 7 with a couple of wins in their is an improvement, confidence is growing and we have a much better squad. Like people have said we will see the real ambitions of the owners in the summer. I just hope we have plenty of room for ffp

A few demanding the play offs?? Really? Can't believe any of our fans would be saying that, it's insane. I know Karanka mentioned the play offs when he joined but surely nobody took it seriously?