• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#121 Bcrawa

Back-Up Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:02 PM

Karanka has made us hard to beat, solid defensively and has added characters who really do give everything for the team which is great to see. This season is over, we aren't going up or down but hopefully we can build some momentum going into next season. 6 unbeaten now, I have no doubt we will add the quality required in the summer to turn this club into one which can aim for a top 6 finish, Karanka would not be here otherwise.
It does feel like the club is coming together, board and fans a like. Very much looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for us.
P.S. anyone who hasn't seen it, this pre match video gives me goosebumps every time 

Brilliant isnt it. Love Sir Brians closing line I hope nobody is stupid enough to write us off. Perfect foreword to what is hopefully the start of our recovery.
Do you think you are good enough....?

#122 colin

Forest Legend

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,540 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:06 PM

I thought it was a good game

We played some nice stuff, we looked solid at the back (how many times have we been able to say that this season?) and the players actually look like they give a shit again

Very early days in terms of Karanka but he's managed to steady the ship, the foundations are in place and he will no doubt apply the finishing touches in the summer

We were up against some strong Derby defenders yesterday, they made it very difficult and clearly targeted Tomlin - the amount of pushes, nudges and kicks on Forest players that went unpunished was truly bizaare

A striker is much needed OR we play someone else up front with Brereton

Agree with this 100% Steve ..  How Johnson wasn't booked defies belief . 

Rowett had obviously instructed his players to disrupt our midfield using fair means or foul .. As it transpired it was mostly the latter ... 

There is a forgotten , nay almost forbidden word , which means more to me than any other . That word is ENGLAND

Sir Winston Churchill .

#123 Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,505 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:07 AM

Rowett is just playing up to their fans. Oooh look at me, I hate Forest as much as you do, please don't call for me to be sacked. Fucking clown.

spot on . 

Savchenko is free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users