Sign in to follow this  
E R

Forest v Derby

I will be driving up for this one

I am going 3-1 Forest with Tomlin to score anytime

Just have a really good feeling

Going to this. Got comp tickets through the shipping industry and we're down as guests of Mr Marinakis.

Difficult game. When watching some of the chances that Brum missed at the weekend, I couldn't help but think that Vydra would have put them away. Keep him quiet and we might do ok.

2-1 home win

I bet a pound to a penny if we lose Fox will mess up and be the cause - just as everyone is starting to like him a bit 😂

Saying that it was Watsons man who scored for Brum

Edited by E R

Not sure on this. We are on a decent little run and they are having their annual collapse so I am reluctantly optimistic.

That Kasey palmer looks a decent player for the sheep, hopefully Watson can keep him quiet and figueirido can keep Vydra quiet. Going for a 2-1 win forest Tomlin and figueirido with a last min header with Vydra to score for them. It's also my birthday on Sunday so that would be the best present!!

That Kasey palmer looks a decent player for the sheep, hopefully Watson can keep him quiet and figueirido can keep Vydra quiet. Going for a 2-1 win forest Tomlin and figueirido with a last min header with Vydra to score for them. It's also my birthday on Sunday so that would be the best present!!

Mine on Friday...sincerely hope yours is better!

I have a ticket for this , my favourite game of the year. These bastards always turn up , where as us you never know what you are going to get.

To be honest mate I am a lot more confident than I was for the reverse fixture

Unbeaten in 5, a Good keeper, Centres backs are doing really well, great engine room with Watson and Colbeck, good pace on the wings with Lolley and Cash and hopefully with Tomlin a match winner. I am really hopeful about this

To be honest mate I am a lot more confident than I was for the reverse fixture

Unbeaten in 5, a Good keeper, Centres backs are doing really well, great engine room with Watson and Colbeck, good pace on the wings with Lolley and Cash and hopefully with Tomlin a match winner. I am really hopeful about this

Hope you're right ER.

I hope we can win this one too, just don't think we will. Vydra will score (always does v Us) I think 2-1 to Shaggers with our goal a very late consellation in the 95th minute.

Blimey your a happy go lucky type arent you mate - lose Sunday - promotion is years away

As long as you are happy 😂

Literally only a handful of tickets left now ..... Let's hope the atmosphere matches the attendance ..

Blimey your a happy go lucky type arent you mate - lose Sunday - promotion is years away

As long as you are happy 😂

Karanka out!! 😀😁😂

I just hope we dont get dominated. Nothing worse than being dominated in a derby. I hope we give as much as we get and its probably the best chance in some time we have to get a win over them. If we get behind them I'm sure we can drive them on to a win

Anyone know of any decent street parking ideal for M1 north. Would rather walk a mile or 2 towards castle than get stuck in the Q on London Rd. keen to avoid NCP MM Way because of price.

Anyone know of any decent street parking ideal for M1 north. Would rather walk a mile or 2 towards castle than get stuck in the Q on London Rd. keen to avoid NCP MM Way because of price.

Could get the tram in from Toton then walk from the train station or the Meadows?

Could get the tram in from Toton then walk from the train station or the Meadows?

Cheers. Ill suss that out tomorrow.

I have a ticket for this , my favourite game of the year. These bastards always turn up , where as us you never know what you are going to get.

This was the last time he went to a game in 1939 (he was old then)

2im6jc6.jpg

he is on the far left in between two of his bitches and had just come back from doing a coach load of Derby single handed armed only with a wooden rattle

fx4586.png

Look a him what a specimen - Mr Ilkeston aka Mr Eye of the Tiger

Edited by E R