Sign in to follow this  
H-Block

Let's have a bit of life in here! Come on!

Chaps, I was very sad to see this morning that this section hasn't had a post since Monday (five days back). It saddens me to think that at its height the discussion and banter on the general section was so lively it was the envy of the entire Forest Internet Community. Are we all so bored of life we can't find anything to talk about?

I appreciate everybody is busy but why don't we all make an effort to return this place to its former glory?

For pure content I think this is the best forum forest-wise around. LTLF is teeming with members but 90% have an IQ in single figures and the others just go around in a clique bullying.

Problem I find here is that whenever there are new members they get scared off either by being accused of being Chaz or Silvio or by the abrasive 'posting styles' of some which to me are funny but to some I reckon could be a bit intimidating.

I do believe it's the abrasive posting style on here that sets the Forum apart. Sadly, some can't take the banter, and that's all it is, banter.

There have been some threads on here that have had me almost crying with laughter, but sadly, it doesn't happen as much now. I think most members like to read the threads, but daren't get involved in them.

Try starting a few threads H-Block? I'll post on them.

Unless they're about Trump or Brexit :thumbsdown_still:

Problem I find here is that whenever there are new members they get scared off either by being accused of being Chaz or Silvio or by the abrasive 'posting styles' of some which to me are funny but to some I reckon could be a bit intimidating.

That's probably true. Although to be fair most of them are Chaz or Silvio....

Edited by Art Vandelay

Not wanting to be too critical, because I realise the moderators look after the site voluntarily, but they could do a few things to freshen up the place. If a forum looks stale then less people are likely to stick around and contribute.

We currently have some pinned topics in various forums including FF Tipster Competition 2012 and the NCCC 08 Season Thread :laughingsmiley: while no one has posted on the mugshot thread for over 4 years.

Also - Is there any need for a separate forum for Music, Television and Film too? Couldn't that type of post just go into General Discussion too?

And I hate to say it but I also don't really see the need for Drivel nowadays. Most new users won't know that it is some sort of weird throwback to the 'official forest forum' which must have closed down almost 14 years ago now :ph34r_anim:

I know I don't post on here as much as I used to but it is still the place I come too when I want to hear some sensible analysis about Forest and the General Discussion board is always a good laugh. Long let this place continue!

Over a week since saving private Ryan posted about his scooter plans - good work lads 👍🏼

What you flip flops been up to while I been away eh?

Little - before yesterday the last post was 27th May when Art got offended by some rap lyrics whilst he was being treated for his gingervitus

Been Tenerife, going Cyprus in a couple of weeks. Clicked on here & I've seen more life in a tramps shoe. This lot on here must lead incredibly dull lives.

Been Tenerife, going Cyprus in a couple of weeks. Clicked on here & I've seen more life in a tramps shoe. This lot on here must lead incredibly dull lives.

Been to Tenerife... Going to Cyprus... Wow. I'm surprised you have any time for "this lot on here" whilst leading such a jet set lifestyle!

If you're lucky enough to afford to do better things in life then good luck in doing them, it'll be much better than our dull lives LOL

Been to Tenerife... Going to Cyprus... Wow. I'm surprised you have any time for "this lot on here" whilst leading such a jet set lifestyle!

If you're lucky enough to afford to do better things in life then good luck in doing them, it'll be much better than our dull lives LOL

Stop trying to cause trouble.

Stop trying to cause trouble.

Seriously?!! LOL

Exactly How does my comment warrant any making of trouble?

Yours seems to do that much more.

Very Strange

I have been refreshing this page constantly for the last month waiting for the latest exciting installment of IKS's insights.

I have been refreshing this page constantly for the last month waiting for the latest exciting installment of IKS's insights.

More negativity.

Hes gone all quiet since Farage went for the German passport and UKIPs imploded . I heard its IKS's turn to be leader next week ..