Sign in to follow this  
E R

where has the Brexit thread gone?

I held all the production records for the last ten year of the steel works . When you broke a record they wrote yer name on a board in Gold letters . I had hour , shift and week . I also had a record of no time off and no visits to sick bay for 5 years they gave me an engraved half pint mug for that. I would have gone on to get Company record if I had not had an accident and got rushed to hospital , another 20 minutes and I would have died . I lost me left testicle in that accident but I was only off for 4 and a half weeks. E.R. had a month off with guts ache after the fat **** et all snap at christmas party. . Gaffer come round me house with a basket of fruit , because before they rushed me to hospital I jumped off me stretcher and turned all the furnaces off so as they would not blow up even though I was nearly on me death bed.

yer woked a ten hour shift and yer got half hour snap a minute late off yer snap yer got docked half hour. They were fucking rotten like that. the job was that intense there was a punch up every day . As long as yer shook hands after yer did not get sack.

Each pipe I made sold for a grand a piece on average depending on size . Me minimum an hour was 40 . thats 40 grand an hour ten hours a day 5 days a week . i did that fer twelve year 48 weeks a year. E.R can work that out for yer . I started on 60 quid a week and when I moved to Furnaces I was on a 180. The true ugly face of capitalism .

The steel works was not me hardest job I had in me life neither . I worked on a concrete plant making concrete slabs . I was 16 then every muscle in me body was super toned I come third to Trevor Pear in mister Ilson and I never even trained for it. for every slab yer made you got 4 pence old money 12 pence was a shilling a shilling is 5 pence now so a clever fucker like yo can work it out yer sen . after 6 weeks I was longest serving slab maker.

Word to the wise now kid just so as if yer ever bump into me you dont make the mistake of giving me slather about me work record. I bet I am twice your age but if it come down to mano mano between me and yo I would put a bet on me sen to straighten yer jacket . Dont get drawn into that cockney cunts load of bollocks casting aspersions about me work record . I aint ever had an idle day in my fucking life . Because how the school year fell I started work at 14 . Before that I had me own stick business and helped me old man on allotment with the fowls sold pegs and eggs and Bull rushes with me Mam when I was 8 . I aint had no edumacation but I aint no shop egg either .

Dont bother apologising for yer ill informed comments unless yer sincere.

;-)

Only just seen this. Weren't there about five politics threads? Maybe realised his ill-informed rantings gave the impression he was a bit mental so deleted them before anyone noticed. I think he got away with it :unsure:

;-)

Fucking hell that Lviv and his mates 😂

In reality he was a shyster did hardly any collar and had a buddy system where one of his mates would punch him in and out whilst he sat at home with his wifes razor shaving his legs arse and knacker and covering himself in baby oil so he could squeeze into his speedos for the Mr Ilson competition. A sock down the front to hide the fact he had a maggot, a bit of duct tape up his khyber to pinch his arse cheeks togther, paint himself in creosote from shed so he looked tanned and he would practice walking up and down in front of the full length mirror puffing his scrawny chest out imaging he was mincing up and down the cat walk in front of the judges.

Trevor Pear still battered him every year at it anyway

Fucking hell that Lviv and his mates

In reality he was a shyster did hardly any collar and had a buddy system where one of his mates would punch him in and out whilst he sat at home with his wifes razor shaving his legs arse and knacker and covering himself in baby oil so he could squeeze into his speedos for the Mr Ilson competition. A sock down the front to hide the fact he had a maggot, a bit of duct tape up his khyber to pinch his arse cheeks togther, paint himself in creosote from shed so he looked tanned and he would practice walking up and down in front of the full length mirror puffing his scrawny chest out imaging he was mincing up and down the cat walk in front of the judges.

Trevor Pear still battered him every year at it anyway

Tell yer what, put yer trunks on and take a selfie put it up and the lads on here can judge I will do the same. . Loser puts a twenty in the poor box. On Honour.

• Thanks 1

Tell yer what, put yer trunks on and take a selfie put it up and the lads on here can judge I will do the same

This thread has taken a strange turn :unsure:

This thread has taken a strange turn :unsure:

Quite scared about where this could end up. Bringing back memories of a strange experience years ago. I used to run a kids football team and was on the Internet for socks for the boys. Looking for a bargain on eBay one listing I stumbled on was a bit strange in that some bloke was wearing them. Thought nothing of it until I clicked on the image and it's him in most but his socks and boxer shorts. Then there was something in the wider listing about "gay interest". I figured it was just some thing about them sharing photos, but couldn't work out the socks bit.

Turns out, in the same way there's a market for used knickers worn by women for blokes to buy, there's a similar market for socks that have been worn by working blokes. The more rancid the better apparently. Lviv could have made a fortune with them and the stinky rag from the water bucket at the ironworks.

Tell yer what, put yer trunks on and take a selfie put it up and the lads on here can judge I will do the same. .

So when is this happening?

So when is this happening?

This is fucking scary I aint putting fuck all up while the Moderators are allowing Brown hatters on the forum.

• Sad 1

This is fucking scary I aint putting fuck all up while the Moderators are allowing Brown hatters on the forum.

Bummer got a soft spot for you Lviv me owd mucker.

• Like 1

What was scary was you threatening a selfie in your trunks.

Surprised no one has mentioned that Czech loving traitor Corbyn who has been putting the boot into the people of the city again. Part of me wants him to be elected

Surprised no one has mentioned that Czech loving traitor Corbyn who has been putting the boot into the people of the city again. Part of me wants him to be elected

Fuck me, you don't actually believe all that Communist spy nonsense do you? :lol:

Corbyn could toss off Kim Jong-Un in the middle of Trafalgar Square and Momentum members would still deny he has anti American/British/Israeli views. It is a dangerous cult.

Corbyn could toss off Kim Jong-Un in the middle of Trafalgar Square and Momentum members would still deny he has anti American/British/Israeli views. It is a dangerous cult.

No doubt about that. The far left and the far right are two cheeks of the same arse - both love, admired and almost even worship their chosen heroes. Corbyn, Tommy Robinson etc.

This nonsense about Corbyn selling secrets to Communist spies is quite clearly bollocks though. It means either that our secret service are incompetent (as they knew nothing about it) or jam making Jeremy Corbyn is some sort of covert genius. Fuck knows what secrets a then back bench opposition MP would know anyway. Only a simpleton would believe it could be true. But then again, that is The Sun's target audience isn't it?

Edited by nottmred

No doubt about that. The far left and the far right are two cheeks of the same arse - both love, admired and almost even worship their chosen heroes. Corbyn, Tommy Robinson etc.

This nonsense about Corbyn selling secrets to Communist spies is quite clearly bollocks though. It means either that our secret service are incompetent (as they knew nothing about it) or jam making Jeremy Corbyn is some sort of covert genius. Fuck knows what secrets a then back bench opposition MP would know anyway. Only a simpleton would believe it could be true. But then again, that is The Sun's target audience isn't it?

Most people's wariness of Corbyn is the cultishness of what goes with him, and that he seems to lap it up too. I'm wary of that too. That said, 99% of the stuff thrown at him is complete fiction. That's my biggest problem with his opponents, how can you support or deal with people who spend their whole time lying and making shit up?

Most people's wariness of Corbyn is the cultishness of what goes with him, and that he seems to lap it up too. I'm wary of that too. That said, 99% of the stuff thrown at him is complete fiction. That's my biggest problem with his opponents, how can you support or deal with people who spend their whole time lying and making shit up?

I'm not a Corbyn fan by any stretch but my main issue is not with him, it's with his devout followers. They are causing damage to the Labour Party.

As you say though, most of the stuff is bollocks but most people do see through it. The circulation of printed media is dwindling year on year and their influence too. I was as shocked as anyone that Corbyn managed to gain seats rather than suffer a Tory landslide, especially with all the hammerings he gets daily in the press.

Tory MP's are doing the work of the gutter press at the moment though. Ben Bradley tweeted the Czech spy thing as fact but has since deleted it since he received communication from Corbyn's legal team. Cowardly bastard.

It's probably bollocks, as you say JC isn't intelligent and wasn't important enough to provide anything of note. The bigger question is about his character. It seems like he invited every anti-british stooge he could find into Westminster in the 1980s.

My main thought it that its a bit of a desperate attack. The right wing press tried it in the election and it didn't stick. For a lot of voters the IRA, JC having a picnic with Hamas and even Nato and nuclear weapons aren't that important or relevant to everyday lives.

Attacks based around the economic shit he would leave us in would be better advised.