E R

The Greatest President in history

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,746 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:20 PM

seems to have disappeared?

no doubt the lefties on here have taken it down :thumbsdown_still:

Probably that workshy fucker LVIV - I had hoped he had been deported or better still departed but I see he has popped back up again like a bad smell

Edited by E R, 03 January 2018 - 01:21 PM.

#2 Danny

Danny

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,269 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:35 PM

The lefties on here are few and far between. Most of you lot fall somewhere to the right of the political spectrum. Its only heroes like Nottmred, Lviv and I who keep the red flag flying, so to speak.
When I say "Go!", you say "Weeble!".

"Go!"...

#3 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,969 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

Didn't Saurus claim victory and close it down.  Or was that some other identikit thread?

#4 Ben

Ben

Substitute

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:57 PM

Didn't Saurus claim victory and close it down.  Or was that some other identikit thread?

The bailiffs took it from his bedsit

#5 Lvivska

Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 8,483 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:10 PM

seems to have disappeared?

no doubt the lefties on here have taken it down :thumbsdown_still:

Probably that workshy fucker LVIV - I had hoped he had been deported or better still departed but I see he has popped back up again like a bad smell

Probably pro brexit Dane and Colin have taken it down because now its all turning to shit as I said it would they dont want to look prats.  Where do you get work shy from , I would wok a **** like yo inter ground you aint ever had a days collar in your fucking life. In six month time I will have woked 50 years doing honest graft that benefits the people . Not ripping them off and fucking bankrupting the country like yeow.

Savchenko is free.

#6 Lvivska

Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 8,483 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:14 PM

The lefties on here are few and far between. Most of you lot fall somewhere to the right of the political spectrum. Its only heroes like Nottmred, Lviv and I who keep the red flag flying, so to speak.

I dont class myself as leftie . Middle of the road more like , the voice of reason , unlike those right wing Ukip farage loving nut cases on here . 

Savchenko is free.

#7 Dane B

Dane B

Forest Legend

• Root Admin
  • 16,766 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:27 PM

Probably pro brexit Dane and Colin have taken it down because now its all turning to shit as I said it would they dont want to look prats.  Where do you get work shy from , I would wok a cunt like yo inter ground you aint ever had a days collar in your fucking life. In six month time I will have woked 50 years doing honest graft that benefits the people . Not ripping them off and fucking bankrupting the country like yeow.

Don't blame me pip squeak. I ain't took it down.

I LOVE GOLF, I LOVE MY WIFE, AND I ENJOY DOING BOTH.

#8 Lvivska

Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 8,483 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:29 PM

Don't blame me pip squeak. I ain't took it down.

Fuck me its Reg Varney . 

Savchenko is free.

#9 i.k.s

i.k.s

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,892 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:44 PM

Fuck me its Reg Varney . 

e5185854.gif

#10 E R

E R

• Subscribers
  • 5,746 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:36 PM

Surely the mods can see the thread - what coward took it down?

Name and shame

Edited by E R, 03 January 2018 - 05:37 PM.

#11 E R

E R

• Subscribers
  • 5,746 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:42 PM

Probably pro brexit Dane and Colin have taken it down because now its all turning to shit as I said it would they dont want to look prats.  Where do you get work shy from , I would wok a **** like yo inter ground you aint ever had a days collar in your fucking life. In six month time I will have woked 50 years doing honest graft that benefits the people . Not ripping them off and fucking bankrupting the country like yeow.

What good would the bloke like you on the shovel be if clever folk like me wasnt importing coal from China for half the price than we can get it out the ground here? Look at the profits thats what I say.

Same goes for the foundrys - we have always been in the shadow of the Germans and French who would knock you and your layabout mates into a cocked hat when it came to graft. I bet you dont stop whining after shifting a half ton of pig

#12 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,969 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:03 PM

Surely the mods can see the thread - what coward took it down?

Name and shame

It was Sore Bum.  Ranted about being the winner and everyone else being a Commie or summat like that, then closed the thread.

#13 Lvivska

Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 8,483 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:44 AM

What good would the bloke like you on the shovel be if clever folk like me wasnt importing coal from China for half the price than we can get it out the ground here? Look at the profits thats what I say.

Same goes for the foundrys - we have always been in the shadow of the Germans and French who would knock you and your layabout mates into a cocked hat when it came to graft. I bet you dont stop whining after shifting a half ton of pig

You have never produced fuck all in your life to benefit your fellow country men.  You are a flea on a dogs back .  I hope Corbyn has you shot when he gets into power. 

Savchenko is free.

#14 E R

E R

• Subscribers
  • 5,746 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:23 AM

Nor have you - your fellow country men are Ukrainian

Edited by E R, 04 January 2018 - 08:23 AM.

#15 Danny

Danny

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,269 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:28 AM

The way Lviv bangs on about how hard he worked I think its a case of the lady doth protest too much. I bet he was a lazy bastard, sat there sipping on a cuppa watching the rest of his colleagues do all the hard graft only to suddenly spring into action when the bosses walked past.
When I say "Go!", you say "Weeble!".

"Go!"...

#16 E R

E R

• Subscribers
  • 5,746 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:21 PM

Mate you just know it - standing round rattling on about when he done a coach full of Derby on his own whilst drinking a mug of tea is what he call graft

there is a bloke here in my office who spends half his life off sick and the other half down the pub yet doesn't stop banging on about how hard he works. I think they try to convince themselves because deep down they know they are bone idle

and what is considered hard graft to LVIV i.e. shovelling shit from A to B - is that harder than a surgeon or an accountant?

The physical exhaustion of leaning on a broom with a fag in your mouth like LVIV saying "aye I have been at foundry for 50 year and once outworked a Frenchman"  compared to the mental exhaustion I have every day is not even remotely comparable.

#17 i.k.s

i.k.s

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,892 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:45 PM

I do fuck all in the mornings & less in the afternoon. e5185862.gif

#18 E R

E R

• Subscribers
  • 5,746 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:41 PM

You would fit in here then 😉

#19 Lvivska

Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 8,483 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:58 PM

The way Lviv bangs on about how hard he worked I think its a case of the lady doth protest too much. I bet he was a lazy bastard, sat there sipping on a cuppa watching the rest of his colleagues do all the hard graft only to suddenly spring into action when the bosses walked past.

I held all the production records for the last ten year of the steel works . When you broke a record they wrote yer name on a board in Gold letters . I had hour , shift and week . I also had a record of no time off and no visits to sick bay for 5 years they gave me an engraved half pint mug for that. I   would have gone on to get Company record if I had not had an accident and got rushed to hospital , another 20 minutes and I would have died . I lost me left testicle in that accident but I was only off for 4 and a half weeks.   E.R.  had a month off with guts ache after the fat **** et all snap at christmas party. . Gaffer come round me house with a basket of fruit ,  because before they rushed me to hospital I jumped off  me stretcher and turned all the furnaces off so as they would not blow up even though I was nearly on me death bed. 

yer woked a ten hour shift and yer got half hour snap a minute late off yer snap yer got docked half hour. They were fucking rotten like that.  the job was that intense there was a punch up every day . As long as yer shook hands after yer did not get sack. 

Each pipe I made sold for a grand a piece on average depending on size . Me minimum an hour was 40 . thats 40 grand an hour ten hours a day 5 days a week . i did that fer twelve year 48 weeks a year.  E.R can work that out for yer . I started on 60 quid a week and when I moved to Furnaces I was on a 180.   The true ugly face of capitalism .  

The steel works was not me hardest job I had in me life neither . I worked on a concrete plant making concrete slabs . I was 16 then every muscle in me body was super toned I come third to Trevor Pear in mister Ilson and I never even trained for it.  for every slab yer made you got 4 pence old money 12 pence was a shilling a shilling is 5 pence now so a clever fucker like yo can work it out yer sen .  after 6 weeks I was longest serving slab maker. 

Word to the wise now kid just so as if yer ever bump into me you dont make the mistake of giving me slather about me work record.  I bet I am twice your age but if it come down to mano mano between me and yo I would put a bet on me sen to straighten yer jacket .   Dont get drawn into that cockney cunts load of bollocks casting aspersions  about me work record . I aint ever had an idle day in my fucking life . Because how the school year fell I started work at 14 . Before that I had me own stick business and helped me old man on allotment with the fowls sold pegs and eggs and Bull rushes with me Mam when I was 8 .  I aint had no edumacation but I aint no shop egg either . 

Dont bother apologising for yer ill informed comments unless yer sincere.

Savchenko is free.

#20 Lvivska

Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 8,483 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:08 PM

One of the old lads will ttell yyer what it was like on this video.

Savchenko is free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users