Fatles

Warburton Gone

Didnt see this one coming yet, I personally would of given him until end of season but I can only think Greeks didnt want to give money to him

Fucking stupid. I had some twat behind me yesterday saying look at Bristol. Look at them last season, by the rationale of our fans Johnson would have been sacked. Warburton inherited a team in the relegation zone, kept us up on goal difference and then lost his top scorer but has us safely in mid table.

I dont think its a coinicidence it happened before the transfer window. Now we have an excuse not to spend any money.

I knew it was coming when Ben Osborn started liking posts being critical of Warburton on Twitter.

Good luck to Warburton, he deserves better than this fucking shower.

Absolutely fucking stupid. What happens now... we start again.

What's the definition of madness again

They obviously don't trust him with a Window. God knows who we will get now

I'd say a foreigner is likely.

Personally I don't think Pearson would be a terrible shout. We'll have the usual suspects linked too... O'Neil, Keane, Clough etc.

As long as it's not Garry fucking Monk I'm not arssed to be honest.

Edited by nottmred

And so the merry go round continues.

I knew the Greek would act soon, but I hope he's got a decent replacement lined up or else we'll be doing this again within 9 months.

I'd say a foreigner is likely.

Personally I don't think Pearson would be a terrible shout. We'll have the usual suspects linked too... O'Neil, Keane, Clough etc.

As long as it's not Garry fucking Monk I'm not arssed to be honest.

Is Gary Fucking Monk that bad? Genuine question. I remember him receiving plaudits when he took over at Swansea. I think we'll get an unheard of foreign manager. Though I think it will be a montanier mk ii.

Id try for Wilder from Sheffield Utd

He's a blades fan and they're doing extremely well. I'd says we've got 0 chance of getting him in unfortunately.

Is Gary Fucking Monk that bad? Genuine question. I remember him receiving plaudits when he took over at Swansea. I think we'll get an unheard of foreign manager. Though I think it will be a montanier mk ii.

Leeds and Middlesbrough fans both think he's garbage. He's not really pulled up any trees wherever he's been has he?

He's a blades fan and they're doing extremely well. I'd says we've got 0 chance of getting him in unfortunately.

Yeah I know. Should have gone for him when he was at Northampton. Lester is doing well at Chesterfield. I have a horrible feeling it will be some foreign shit or Paul Clement

And so the merry go round continues.

I knew the Greek would act soon, but I hope he's got a decent replacement lined up or else we'll be doing this again within 9 months.

This is exactly my fear. Was MW really that bad he had to go now and be replaced with another risk. Just seems too soon to me.

Leeds and Middlesbrough fans both think he's garbage. He's not really pulled up any trees wherever he's been has he?

Forgot about his time at Leeds. They were only just out of the play offs. Mind you, with the money they had, they should have been doing better.

No real suprise although he might have seen another three of four games before getting the boot.

I've been a bit underwhelmed to be honest, I didn't know much about his football but everyone on here was talking about it being brilliant to watch. I think I've enjoyed about three games since he's been here.

Not surprised... not overly bothered either. Theyve obviously acted before the window which shows some intent/ambition.

His ethos is right but the execution was off and the lack of flexibility is what has done for him.

9 managers in 9 years. The board said we are in intensive care on life support, we are mid table 31 points position 14th. Another pay off another rash decision to bring in a manager for January transfer window. The board have renegade on everything they said. We happy then fellas? We were likely to not pick up a point in January as it was so the only way was a nice surprise. Fucking shambles again