Mr Smith

FA Cup 3rd Round

Really hope we play a full strength side and give it a go.

I dont. Play some of the kids and the likes of Cummins and Clough. The first team got 4 put past them by Ipswich so this could be 8 or 9 nil if they play anything near their first team

I dont. Play some of the kids and the likes of Cummins and Clough. The first team got 4 put past them by Ipswich so this could be 8 or 9 nil if they play anything near their first team

They play Chelsea the Wednesday before they play us, they will almost certainly put their kids out. We put our kids out against Chelsea in the cup and it was a none contest from the 1st minute, I would at least like to see us try and trouble them!

I don't think it really matters does it? We could make eleven changes to the team that played at the weekend without it making any difference.

Eg. Henderson, Darikwa, Fox, Mills, Hobbs, Bouchalakis, Cash, Clough, Brereton, Cummings, Carayol. Or stick in Vellios or Ward somewhere if you prefer. That's one of the problems, our first team is no better than the reserves, we don't really even have a first team - just a big pile of average players.

Edited by Art Vandelay

I don't think it really matters does it? We could make eleven changes to the team that played at the weekend without it making any difference.

Eg. Henderson, Darikwa, Fox, Mills, Hobbs, Bouchalakis, Cash, Clough, Brereton, Cummings, Carayol. Or stick in Vellios or Ward somewhere if you prefer. That's one of the problems, our first team is no better than the reserves, we don't really even have a first team - just a big pile of average players.

And fans want us to add to that lot with signings in January?

We could easily ship 6 of those players out and not miss them. Our wage bill must still be enormous.

The whole place is an elephants graveyard - look at that **** who just left us Fryatt. Two weeks before his deal was up the **** was like Lazarus

Arsenal 6 Bate Borisov 0

I feel sorry for Smithy's back, he's going to be doing a lot of bending over.

Changed now to the Sunday at 4pm to be televised - BT sport though

Am not coming up now - shocking time

This game will go two ways in my opinion. We'll either cause an upset with a narrow win, or get embarrassed by 8-9 kids with foreign sounding names. Unfortunately I fear the latter. National humiliation.

Edited by i.k.s

Is there anyway to pay to watch BT sport for the day? I fucking hate watching it on the internet

Rang BT sport - 35 activation fee and 25 a month which even if you cancel after the match you have to pay

Filth cunts

Someone stick a link up please

Rang BT sport - 35 activation fee and 25 a month which even if you cancel after the match you have to pay

Filth cunts

Someone stick a link up please

join the Nottingham Forest Supporters Group on Facebook someone always posts a link

Smith; Lichaj, Worrall, Mancienne, Traore; Osborn, Vaughan; Cash, Dowell, Clough; Brereton. Subs: Henderson, Mills, Bouchalakis, McKay, Cummings, Walker, Vellios