Sign in to follow this  
E R

Ipswich v Forest

I am taking my boy to this as he has been going on about going to an away game so I got us tickets today.

Not a lot of hope despite attending, 3-1 to the tractor fuckers

Edited by E R

This is Forest we're talking about lads. When you think we'll win, we lose, and when you think we'll lose, we win.

1-2 Forest.

Recent results have highlighted just how crazy this league is. Derby win 3-0 at Boro, and lose at home to Ipswich 3 days later.We're not on own at being inconsistent.

This is Forest we're talking about lads. When you think we'll win, we lose, and when you think we'll lose, we win.

1-2 Forest.

Recent results have highlighted just how crazy this league is. Derby win 3-0 at Boro, and lose at home to Ipswich 3 days later.We're not on own at being inconsistent.

This. Forest win.

We dressed these up 3-0 last time we played them and I think we have improved since. Ok so have they but I see no reason why we can't beat them. 1-2 Forest.

Honest - my boy has never seen us lose. I actually dont tell him when we do so he is confused why we are not in the champions league. If we do lose Saturday I will tell him it is over 2 legs and that we will beat them at CG

Honest - my boy has never seen us lose. I actually dont tell him when we do so he is confused why we are not in the champions league. If we do lose Saturday I will tell him it is over 2 legs and that we will beat them at CG

You're like Kim Jong Ill

Our away record won`t cause a tremor around Portman Road: won 3, lost six. But I`m optimistic about this one, if only because MW seems to get a good reaction from his players after every defeat. Ipswich began the season with a bang but they`ve tailed off a bit since then. Should be a tight enough game and big Murf will be well familiar with the goalmouth areas having scored there so often in the past.

Smith; Lichaj, Worrall, Mancienne, Traore; Bridcutt, Vaughan, Walker, Dowell, Osborn; Murphy.

Smith; Lichaj, Worrall, Mancienne, Traore; Bridcutt, Vaughan, Walker, Dowell, Osborn; Murphy.

Where's the width in midfield? No Mackay or Carayol.

Was an overlap on our right hand side, Lichaj had two men - ball played in behind him, cross comes in - boom.